Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Corfu, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,817 per week
Villa to rent in Corfu, Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Demeter, set in a small development of just three villas, boasts a stunning location on the quieter, south western side of Corfu. It comfortably sleeps 6 and has a sleek.
Villa Demeter, set in a small development of just three villas, boasts a stunning location on the quieter, south western side of Corfu. It comfortably sleeps 6 and has a sleek, modern and uncluttered finish. The villa is set out all on one level; with the living accommodation largely open plan. There is a fully fitted kitchen, with all the modern appliances and equipment you will need (oven, hob, fridge, freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave) – the dining area is just next to the kitchen so you can all eat together, without the cook feeling tucked away! The main veranda leads out from the dining room, with a second dining area outside overlooking the pool – great if you want to keep an eye on the little ones while you enjoy a long lunch. Back inside is the sitting room, with its comfortable sofas, Smart satellite TV and pS4 – great distractions if you want to escape the heat of the day.
There are three bedrooms, all with a COCO-Mat sleeping system, have all been finished to a high standard and have the same sleek design as the rest of the villa. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom; while one of the other bedrooms can be made up as either a double or a twin depending on your party's needs. As the living and sleeping accommodation is all on one level, it really takes advantage of the airy and spacious feel. There are large windows opening up to stunning views of the Adriatic Sea at the front, or the mountains and olive groves at the back of the villa.
Outside, there is a private swimming pool and outdoor shower, gardens with lawn and a play area for children. There are lovely shady spots under the mature trees too – just the place to take a good book and enjoy some peace and quiet. There's also a superb outside seating section on the terrace immediately outside the main living and dining room – a really great spot from which to enjoy the views out across the pool. This is also where you'll find the BBQ and covered pergola with a small outdoor kitchen – ideal if you want to head to the nearby town and buy delicious local produce to cook back in the comfort of your private villa.
- Kitchen: A/C unit, Dishwasher, Oven, Hob, Fridge/freezer, Coffee machine, Dining facilities, Patio doors, Open plan to lounge
- Utility Area: Washing machine
- Lounge: A/C unit, Satellite TV, Flat screen TV, Open plan to kitchen, Patio doors, Open plan to dining area
- Master Bedroom: King size bed, A/C unit, Dressing area, Patio door and ensuite bathroom with Shower, WC andSingle washbasin
- Bedroom 2: Super king size bed, A/C unit and Patio doors
- Bedoom 3: Twin beds, A/C unit and Patio doors
- Bathroom: Shower, WC and Single washbasin
- Cloackroom: WC and Single washbasin
- Rectangle style private pool with steps. (Depth 0.80m - 1.50m. Dimensions 8.40m x 4.50m)
- Pool shower area
- Sitting/Dining/Lounge area
- Landscaped garden with olive trees
- Private parking
- COCO-MAT Sleep system
- Washing Machine
- Wifi Internet System
- Satellite Smart TV
- Ironing board and iron
- Security System
- Heating/Cooling System
Villa Demeter holds a fantastic location on the untouched South-west side of the island of Corfu, perfect for those looking for a relaxing holiday where guests can enjoy a slower pace of life. The villa is just steps from the isolated Kanouli beach while Halikounas Beach, one of the best in Corfu, is just fifteen minutes away. The closest village, Agios Matheos is a ten-minute car journey away, for those looking to further explore the island, Corfu Town itself is forty-five minutes away.
- Social Events permitted (upon request only and at additional cost)
- Early check-in or late check-out upon request and subjected to availability.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 19 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 March 2018 - 28 September 2025: changeover day is Friday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£878.83 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6