Villa with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Corfu, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £9,075 per week
Villa to rent in Corfu, Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Anatoli holds a fabulous position on the north-east corner of Corfu, just a few minutes' car journey away from the popular resorts of Kassiopi, San Stephano and Acharavi.
Villa Anatoli holds a fabulous position on the north-east corner of Corfu, just a few minutes' car journey away from the popular resorts of Kassiopi, San Stephano and Acharavi. It is situated in a private, undisturbed location surrounded by olive groves and boasts impressive views over the sparkling Ionian Sea.
The spacious villa has been lovingly furnished to give it a homely and cosy feel. It comfortably sleeps up to ten guests across five beautiful bedrooms, laid out over the main house and pool annexe. In the main house, on the ground floor, is the main living accommodation which comprises of a drawing room, fully-equipped kitchen and dining room centred around an open courtyard. Also on this level, are two of the double bedrooms, both complete with en-suite bathrooms. Both of the bedrooms have access to the terrace and as a result boast beautiful views. Upstairs, are a further two double bedrooms, again both with en-suites and access to a large private terrace. In the pool annexe, is a further double bedroom, bathroom and additional kitchenette.
Outside, the luxurious infinity-style private pool is the perfect place to soak up the Corfu sunshine while enjoying the spectacular scenery. There are plenty of outdoor dining areas, perfect for those who wish to make the most of dining al fresco! The Boulle pitch offers many evenings of good competition.
A stone stairway up from the pool opens to a covered folly with a 360⁰ view to the Islands in the distance, Albania and the whole of the North Corfu Coast. Perfect for sunset cocktails or a peaceful yoga retreat . A five minute walk or drive on a private road down to the sea leads to a glorious swimming platform for those who like swimming in the glorious clear aquamarine waters.
- Open Courtyard
- Drawing Room with television
- Kitchen with oven, microwave, wine cooler and American fridge freezer with ice machine, two dishwashers
- Dining Room
- Bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, bath, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Office with access to the balcony terrace
- Bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom with bath, shower, WC and washbasin and access to large terrace
- Bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin and access to large terrace
- Infinity Pool with roman steps & underwater lighting (13 x 7m)
- Outside music system
- Pool house offering shade and dining facilities
- Boule pitch (lit in the evenings)
- Complimentary Wi- Fi
- Basement with Washing machines and dryer
Villa Anatoli holds a secluded position, situated close to the village of Perithia on the north-east coast of Corfu within a 20 acre private estate boasting 450 metres of seafront with spectacular views. While guests will feel a million miles away from fast paced daily life, a range of helpful shops, bars, restaurants, tavernas and nightclubs can be found just minutes away in the popular resorts of Kassiopi, St. Stephano and Acharavi. For guests who wish to explore further afield, Corfu Town itself is an hours drive away.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Corfu, GreeceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 December 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 December 2017 - 5 January 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire, Car hire optional