Villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Corfu, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,219 per week
Villa to rent in Corfu, Greece
Villa overview - owner's description
Spartilas View is a magnificent holiday home based in the foothills of Mount Pantocrator. It is situated in between the popular resorts of Barbati and Ipsos.
Spartilas View is a magnificent holiday home based in the foothills of Mount Pantocrator. It is situated in between the popular resorts of Barbati and Ipsos, boasting mesmerising views over the beautiful island of Corfu.
The villa has been tastefully designed with modern interiors, bright furnishings help to create a homely feel, comfortably accomodating up to ten guests, it is the perfect choice for an unforgettable family holiday to this wonderful part of Corfu. On the ground floor is the spacious living accomodation comprising of an open-plan living and dining room as well as a modern fitted kitchen, boasting all the necessary modern amenities for a more than comfortable stay. Also on this level are the first of the bedrooms, a double and a twin room each complete with en-suite bathroom. Upstairs is the magnificent king-size master bedroom, with en-suite bathroom and large private balcony from which the lovely views can be enjoyed. The final two bedrooms, a double and a twin, each boasting en-suite bathroom and balcony access.
Outside, the terrace is the perfect place to enjoy pre-dinner drinks while admiring the views as the sun sets. The covered dining facilities complete with traditional barbecue and wood oven are fantastic for those wishing to enjoy spot of al fresco dining in the Corfu sunshine. The large private pool is the perfect place for kids and adults alike to splash around and cool off!
- Open-plan living room with TV, dining facilities
- Kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge
- Bedroom with twin beds, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Master bedroom with sitting area, large private balcony and en-suite bathroom with bath, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed, balcony access, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with twin beds, balcony access, TV and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Private pool
- Covered dining facilities
- Rustic wood oven & traditional Greek barbecue
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Iron & board
Spartilas View holds a fantastic location, just over 5 minutes from the popular resort of Barbati, home to one of the most beautiful beaches in Corfu as well as a selection of shops, restaurants and bars.Barbati is nestled in the foothills of he Pantokrator mountain, from here impressive views across Albania and the Greek mainland can be enjoyed.
Ipsos is just 10 minutes away, here are further beaches, opportunities for water sports, a wider range of amenities and a selection of buzzing bars and nightclubs. UNESCO listed Corfu Town itself is just half an hour away, it makes a great day out with cobbled shopping streets to explore and fantastic restaurants to enjoy. Corfu International Airport is also just half an hour away meaning that it is a fairly short transfer time for your excited little ones!
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 March - 5 April 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 April - 8 April 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 April 2018 - 1 February 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£873.19 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV, Satellite / cable