Vip Villa In Crete
Beach villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Chania, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
From £2,000 per week
Villa to rent in Chania, Crete
Villa overview - owner's description
Luxury VIP Villas with Private Pool, Magnificent Sea Views, Stunning Location near to All Amenities, 50m from the Beach
luxurious VIP villas fully furnished, comfortable, rich in amenities awaiting you. The villas are designed and decorated with a minimalist, spacious modern approach. Within each villa you may find comfortable living rooms, dining room, mini bar and four fully equipped private bathrooms connecting to each bedroom.
One of the main facilities is the roof garden with it¢s kitchen utilities, your own private swimming pool and a stunning view overlooks the Agia Marina beach.
Spending unforgettable moments with either family or friends in luxurious dwellings or on the golden sandy beach. Live the luxury you deserve during your holidays in Chania, Crete.
The Villa located in Agia Marina, the most famous tourist area in Crete, 50m from the beach and near to all amenities. Every Villa has:
Ground floor: One bedroom with tv 26", bathroom with hydromassage shower, living room with 50" tv, Gym, veranda
1st floor: Fully equipped kitchen, dining area, living room with a big coach, plasma 42" tv and a luxurious bar, balcony with sea view
2nd floor: The Master Bedroom with own bathroom and 32" tv, 2 bedrooms each with it¢s own bathroom with hydromassage shower and 26" tv, balcony with sea
3th floor: Private pool, outdoor furniture and barbeque, magnificent sea view.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Chania, CreteThis villa is near a lively area and the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 October - 31 October 2016: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 March - 30 April 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 31 July 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 March - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 31 July 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 March - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 May - 31 July 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 4 single sofa beds
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 10, Dining area seats 12, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Agency From Chania, Greece Member since Nov 2009
Past bookings: 18 bookings
Last logged in: a year ago
Number of properties: 6