Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Chania region, Crete
From £1,210 per week
Villa to rent in Chania region, Crete
Villa Orpheus is a beautifully constructed villa located in the verdant countryside in the gently undulating hills of Pano Stalos commanding superb views of the Aegean sea.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Orpheus is a beautifully constructed villa located in the verdant countryside in the gently undulating hills of Pano Stalos commanding superb views of the Aegean sea, the White Mountains and beyond.
Enjoying a peaceful rural position yet only 3.5 km from the popular beach of Kato Stalos, Villa Oprheus boasts three magnificent bedrooms, a spacious lounge and a brand-new kitchen.
The lovely outdoor spaces will allow you to take full advantage of the incredible all-year-round sunny weather: a magnificent oval-shaped pool with separate child pool area surrounded by a huge terrace equipped with parasols, comfortable sunbeds and a very handy shaded area with sofas, ideal to take a relaxing afternoon nap!
Perfect for family getaways, you won't regret choosing this luxurious stone-built villa as your next holiday destination.
Ground Floor (Max. capacity: 8)
- Master bedroom with double bed and en-suite facilities (bath with shower over)
- 2nd bedroom with twin beds and balcony
- 3rd bedroom with twin beds and balcony
- Family bathroom
- Dining area
- Lounge area
- Oval shaped pool (size: 8x6 m / depth: 1 -2.55 m)
- Child-pool (depth: 0.65 m) - included in main pool
- Outdoor shower
- Garden with palm trees and oleanders
- Off-road parking
- Central Heating
- A/C throughout
- Satellite TV with a few English channels
- DVD player
- CD player
- Brick BBQ
- Washing machine
- Patio furniture
Pano Stalos is a lovely traditional rural Greek village in West Chania, in the beautiful and always sunny island of Crete. Local amenities include three typical "tavernas"serving exquisite food, a minimarket and a kafenion.
The closest beach is Kato Stalos, only 3.5 km away. Here, stunning sandy beaches scattered with lively bars, restaurants and water-sport centres will make sure all your need are catered for!
The whole island is a true heaven on earth, steeped in history and mythology, with breath-taking landscapes and very friendly population.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 10 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Chania region, CreteThis villa has a pool, a barbecue and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 April - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2019 - 28 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 29 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August 2020 - 19 April 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£865.04 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating