Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Chania region, Crete
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,814 per week
Villa to rent in Chania region, Crete
Architecturally designed, Villa Odyssey is one of a pair of villas set high up in the hills in north western Crete. Overlooking beautiful Loutraki Bay.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Architecturally designed, Villa Odyssey is one of a pair of villas set high up in the hills in north western Crete. Overlooking beautiful Loutraki Bay, this modern villa with its large windows and extensive internal use of glass, really makes the most of the stunning views. The exposed stone walls and sleek minimalist design make this a villa you'll really remember.
Villa Odyssey comfortably sleeps 6. The first floor has the master bedroom, with a king sized bed, TV, en-suite bathroom and marble shower. The two further bedrooms are on the lower ground floor; both have king size beds (and one can be split into twin beds), and both have en-suite bathrooms, again with marble showers.
The ground floor is open plan, with a living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen all here. There are full length glass doors leading out to the balcony – here is an outdoor dining area with breath-taking sea views; the ideal spot to enjoy a glass of something cold after a day by the pool or the nearby local beaches.
The lower ground floor also has a handy home cinema room; with a TV, DVD player and also video games, it is just the place to escape to in the heat of the day.
Outside, there is a terrace leading straight off the living room and here you'll find your very own private infinity pool with sensational sea views and an outdoor shower. There's also a luxurious hot tub, as well as a BBQ and outside dining area. The landscaped garden has a grassy area, and lots of lovely herbs you can pick and use in your cooking.
It's only 170m from the nearest sandy beach – it's a great spot for a long swim, and perfect for children to potter in the warm shallow waters. There's also small beach cafe here, as well as a restaurant, so you won't need to stray far from your villa if you want to dine out.
- Open plan living and dining room with three seat sofa, two armchairs, plasma TV and DVD and sea views
- Large glass doors leading to the outdoor terrace and pool (from the living room side)
- Indoor dining table and chairs
- Kitchen with all modern appliances and equipped with a large fridge freezer, water cooler and ice maker, fitted oven, ceramic hob, coffee machine and toaster. Glass door leading to outdoor dining terrace (from the kitchen side)
- Balcony from sitting room with large glass doors to outdoor dining area
- Master bedroom by Coco-Mat with TV, king sized bed, fitted wardrobes, en-suite bathroom with separate marble and glass enclosed shower
- King sized bedroom with TV, fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, marble shower
- Second king sized bedroom (or twin room) with TV, fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, marble shower
- Home cinema room with large plasma TV, Xbox, Blue Ray, Nintendo games, chess, cards, backgammon, library
- Private terrace with Lounge and Dinning Area
- Private eco infinity swimming pool
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Exterior barbeque grill
- Outdoor shower in a private garden
- Sun beds
- Landscaped garden with lawn area and herbs
Villa Odyssey holds a fabulous position with gorgeous views overlooking Loutraki bay. It has an excellent location, in walking distance to the beach and amenities, while the picturesque town of Chania with its famous Venetian port is only a short 20 minute car journey away.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 4 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 18 August 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 August 2018 - 18 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£897.50 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6