Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Chania region, Crete
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,607 per week
Villa to rent in Chania region, Crete
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Helios is the largest of the villas, which are located within a luxury gated development of eight.
Villa Helios is the largest of the villas, which are located within a luxury gated development of eight. This three En-suite double bedroom villa can accommodate up to six guests and with its large airy spaces, it makes it well suited for families and couples.
This lovely holiday home offers everything needed to create the best holiday. From the top to the bottom, this villa is well planned, equipped and finished to a high quality. The rear of this contemporary property showcases one of the villa's most decadent features, a huge private swimming pool. Surrounding this pool is a well-coiffed vegetation, as well as an array of sun loungers and a pergola dining area. All of these features combine seamlessly to create the perfect area for splashing, sunning and watching the pretty sunset with a meal.
To really aid holiday relaxation, the interior of this home is decorated lightly to offer a flowing, airy atmosphere, connoting peace and calm throughout. On the ground floor is the main open-plan living accommodation, with a living and dining area as well as fully equipped fitted kitchen. Up the staircase there is an En-suite master bedroom, from here, the large windows allows for floods of the Crete sunshine to illuminate the room. The double guest bedrooms on this level can be found through an external staircase, where large doors lead to the spacious sea view terraces.
- Living room with LCD flat screen, DVD, CD, iPod docking system, dining facilities and doors leading to terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Bedroom with double bed, access to terrace and en-suite bathroom with hydro massage shower, WC and washbasin
- Master bedroom with double bed, access to sea view balcony and en-suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, WC and washbasin
- Bedroom with double bed, exterior access and en-suite bathroom with hydro massage shower, WC and washbasin
- Private infinity swimming pool (10x3)
- Dining facilities
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
*The double beds can be easily converted into twins if necessary, please request at time of booking.
The villa has an excellent location within a small, private gated community close to the village of Kaliviani, where a range of amenities can be found. The nearest beach can be found just a few-minutes away at Gramvoussa Bay, although we recommend venturing a little further and heading to either Falassarna or Balos Lagoon, both of these beautiful beaches are around twenty-minutes away by car. The closest resort, Kissamos, is around ten-minutes away and boasts a wider selection of amenities. The airport, Chania International, is conveniently located just under an hour away.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Chania region, CreteThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 March - 6 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 28 September 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£873.19 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable