Villa with 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Chania region, Crete
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,136 per week
Villa to rent in Chania region, Crete
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Gaia is located within an exclusive gated development of eight luxury villas. Being part of a recent development.
Villa Gaia is located within an exclusive gated development of eight luxury villas. Being part of a recent development, Villa Gaia's large natural stone terrace offers a spectacular view of the Aegean Sea. The villa is ideal for small parties and families who desire tranquillity and some privacy.
The two spacious En-suite bedrooms accommodate up to four guests and have plush and luxurious furnishings, that you and your guests will enjoy. On the ground floor is the main open-plan living accommodation which consists of a living and dining area, complete with eco-friendly fireplace as well as fully fitted kitchen and dining area. Slim framed sliding windows are found all over the villa and these allow the for the sun's rays to touch every inch of this holiday home, offering beautiful views. On this level is the first of the two double bedrooms, which has direct access to the swimming pool area.
On the first floor there is an En-suite master bedroom, fitted with a Jacuzzi bathtub. From this bedroom, wall-to-wall windows allow for uninterrupted views. The balcony is an ideal place from which to enjoy the sunrise and sunset.
The garden area is bordered with lush flora, that have been lovingly pruned. An outdoor dining space has been carefully considered, with a modern pergola offering guests beautiful views and ample protection from the sun. From here, put the outdoor barbecue to good use and cook up a large meal for your guests. After an exhausting day, have a dip in the sleek modern private infinity pool.
- Living room with LCD flat screen, DVD, CD, iPod docking system, dining facilities and doors leading to terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Bedroom with double bed, access to terrace, en-suite bathroom with walk-in Spa shower, WC and washbasin and separate external access – (WYSK)
- Master bedroom with double bed, access to sea view balcony and en-suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower, WC and washbasin
- Private infinity swimming pool (10x3)
- Dining facilities
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
The ground floor double bed can be easily converted into twin beds if necessary, please request at time of booking.
The pool can be heated for a weekly additional charge, please check the T&C tab for details.
The villa has an excellent location within a small, private gated community close to the village of Kaliviani, where a range of amenities can be found. The nearest beach can be found just a few-minutes away at Gramvoussa Bay, although we recommend venturing a little further and heading to either Falassarna or Balos Lagoon, both of these beautiful beaches are around twenty-minutes away by car. The closest resort, Kissamos, is around ten-minutes away and boasts a wider selection of amenities. The airport, Chania International, is conveniently located just under an hour away.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 21 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 March - 6 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 30 November 2024: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£875.40 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire