Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Barbati, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
From £981 per week
Villa to rent in Barbati, Corfu
Villa overview - owner's description
Luxury beachfront villa in Barbati Corfu with private pool and 1500sq.m lown and olive tree garden extending to the beach
It is hard to believe that you step on to Barbati beach after passing through the garden gate and the blue sea is just in front of you and when you are on the ground and first floor verandas, the breathtaking view leads you to immerse yourself in the deep blue of the Ionian Sea and embrace Corfu town beyond the horizon
The villa is an two-floor 3 bedroom building situated right on the Barbati beach, a long (1 mile) beach with pebbles, awarded with the Blue Flag of the European community. Barbati village ,one of the most popular areas of Corfu located in the scenic northeast coast, just 19km from Corfu town, airport and port lies at the foot of the highest mountain in Corfu, Pantocrator.. It is an identical building, designed to preserve the privacy of residents. It is located on a seaside plot of land facing the beach and has its own private pool and a 1500 sqm absolutely beachfront fenced off child friendly private area of lown and olive trees.
Villa is set in an exclusive gated community, situated at the end of a row of three similar villas, with lush vegetation and tall trees acting as a natural border where needed.
The ground floor has a combined kitchen, dining and living area with one convertable double-sofa bed and 1 open fireplace , 1 double bedroom with large wardrobe and 1 bathroom with shower cubicle. Glass doors open directly onto the garden and pool area.
The kitchen has fitted appliances including dishwasher and cooker ,microwave oven, as well as a filter coffee maker, toaster, kettle and everything else necessary for a comfortable stay.
The first floor , has 1 double bedroom with balcony overlooking the Ionian Sea,1 twin bedroom and a bathroom with shower cubicle
Bougainvillea, rose bushes,olive trees ,a small rockery and a pergola where you can enjoy alfresco dining and barbeque complete with a dining table that seats up to 8, all in a 1500 sq.m garden extending to the beach, create a magical and enjoyable environment where guests can spend a few enjoyable days
The villa is equipped with wifi internet. A couple of sophisticated beachside restaurants and coffee bars as well as family traditional tavernas are only a stroll down the sea front.
Barbati is a village of contrasts, and attracts people of all ages, who love peace and people who love intense life, couples, groups and families.
Barbati is a lively area, offering all the comforts of an ideal holiday destination: many bars, taverns, shops and mini markets. You can also have fun with water sports.
That is THALASSA VILLA
Our ultimate goal is to make guests feel relaxed and pampered in an enjoyable environment in Corfu
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Barbati, CorfuThis villa is in a village near a lively area and the beach. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 5 October - 31 October 2016: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 30 September 2017: changeover day is Monday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 31 August 2018: changeover day is Monday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 4 September 2018: changeover day is Monday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 September - 16 September 2018: changeover day is Monday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 September - 24 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 25 September - 26 September 2018: changeover day is Monday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 27 September - 2 October 2018: changeover day is Monday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 October - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 31 August 2019: changeover day is Monday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 31 October and receive 10% off if the booking is made 30 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 11 April - 24 October and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 30 June and receive 5% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 April - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 26 October and receive 5% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 26 October and receive 10% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Additional guest fee per person more than 4 guests
£13.42 per night, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 double sofa bed in living area, 1 cot
Private pool, Size 6m x 4.5m, Depth 1.2m to 1.8m
CD player, Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Smoking
Pergola with 6-chair dining table next to built-in barbeque
Private Owner From Corfu, Greece Member since Jan 2013
Past bookings: 6 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 48 minutes
Last logged in: 2 days ago
Number of properties: 1