Beachfront Villa Barbati
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Barbati, Corfu
From £1,744 per week
Villa to rent in Barbati, Corfu
Corfu has an abundance not only of historical an archaeological sights but also landscapes of unparalleled natural beauty.
A holiday in Corfu will undoubtedly be an unforgettable experience.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
The two floors beach front villa Barbati 1 (about 110qm), consists of 3 bedrooms, on the first floor are the one double, one twin bedroom (2 single beds), 1x Wc/shower and balconies with wonderful sea view.
On the ground floor are the second double bedroom, Wc/shower, living room- full equipped kitchen incl. washing machine and dishwasher, veranda with furniture and sea view.
Air conditioning is provided in all rooms, Sat Flat Tv is only on the living room, Wifi internet free nearly in all areas. On the big garden we offer sun beds, Bbq and a Gazebo (pergola) with couches very close to the beach for relaxing hours.
At the back side of the villa there is a big safe parking place. Total occupancy in the villa 1 is 6 -8 persons.
At the famous Barbati beach you can enjoy the most kinds of water sports and motor-boat Rentals.
For guest they like to rent one week villa and one week sailing around the Corfu island or to the next Ionian islands, we offer a brand new Catamaran Lagoon 42 with 4 cabins and 4 Wc/showers, full A/c, with Skipper or without Skipper.
You can see some photos in Galery.
Beach: In 0 meters.
Mini Market: About 200m on the main road.
Restaurant: In 50 meters. Other Tavernas and shops: From 100-500m.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Barbati, CorfuThis villa is in the countryside near a lively area and the beach and mountains. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 December 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 January - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October 2020 - 31 May 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October 2021 - 18 January 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 March - 31 May 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 October - 30 November 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single sofa bed in Living Room
Internet, TV Languages in English, German, Russian, Local
Living area seats 7, Dining area seats 7, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire optional
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Hen or stag groups, Infants, Single gender groups, Pets
Agency From Corfu, Greece Member since Feb 2019
Last seen: a month ago
Number of properties: 13