3 Bedroom Villa In Bali
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and swimming pool in Bali, Crete
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,534 per week
Villa to rent in Bali, Crete
Villa overview - owner's description
Sit by the pool and enjoy the magnificent view of Bali bay
Sit by the pool and enjoy the magnificent view of Bali bay which is harmonically combined with the breathtaking view of the high mountains where Talos, the mythical bronze giant used to patrol. Watch little birds come and drink water while you are swimming in the pool. Enjoy the Greek sun and feel the light cool breeze from Cretan sea.
Rest to the sun beds under the shadowy trees, listen to the nature’s music and smell the perfume of Cretan wild countryside. Wander to the olive groves and to the orchard where we encourage you to pick whatever you want to.
Taste sweet-smelling fruits, like melons, strawberries, figs and grapes, pick tasteful red tomatoes and return to the nature. ideal accommodation for a family holiday, for a group of friends or for romantic getaways.
The villa can accommodate up to 6 people. There are three bedrooms, two with double beds and one with twin beds. Each bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom. Two bedrooms are situated on the upper level and have their own balconies, where you get through large floor-to-ceiling windows.
The third bedroom is on the ground floor and also has large floor-to-ceiling windows through which you get to the pool’s lovely garden. Every bedroom has exquisite view of Bali bay, of the pool’s garden. At every balcony, you can find two chairs and a table.
The bedroom with the twin beds has a sky light with great view to the mountains’ towering peaks. We challenge you to walk in the bedrooms by bare feet and feel the technically antique surface of the natural stone floor. Please note that the villas’ interior design offers the people inside privacy from one another.
The ground level offers an open plan kitchen with a large dining table. The kitchen is very well equipped, but you have the option of cooking in the garden. On the ground floor, there is a comfortable living area with a fireplace and home cinema. There are large floor-to-ceiling windows with marvelous view to the Bali bay and to the gardens. Open it and let the fresh Cretan breeze and light come inside!
Linen change biweekly. Please note that the linen is made of Egyptian cotton. Outdoor Facilities
• Orchard and olive groves • Sun Beds • Hammock • Garden • Tables and Chairs • Traditional oven and barbeque • Umbrellas • Swimming Pool: 62m²
Indoor Facilities (120m²)
• 30" LCD TV • Full Kitchen • Laundry: Linen is changed, and the house is cleaned twice a week • Parking • DVD player • Dining Table • Fireplace • Individually controlled A/C and heating • Oven • Fridge • Toaster • Espresso Coffee Machine
• Balconies: 3 • Bathrooms: 3 • Bedrooms: 3
In and around Bali and the villas, there are many things you can do to keep yourself occupied during your stay. Take advantage of the beautiful weather and amazing natural scenery by getting active, if you prefer not to stay by the pool all day. The Villas, Bali and Crete are all perfect for accommodating the following interests:
• Business Partners
• Holidays and Feasts
• Nature Lovers
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 10 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Bali, CreteThis villa is in the city but in a quiet area near the sea and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 May 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 April - 30 June 2017: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2017: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
3 bathrooms, 3 en suite bathrooms
Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Open fire, Hair dryer, Towels / linen, Car hire essential
Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Oven, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden
Property Manager From Heraklion, Greece Member since Feb 2007
Past bookings: 115 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last logged in: 4 hours ago
Number of properties: 112