Pasiphae Art Country House, Anatoli, Ierapetra
Country house with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Anatoli, Greece
Booking cost: £0.00
From £709 per week
Rustic recently restored country house with three bedrooms. Beautiful courtyard with outstanding views of the sea from the terrace. Located only a few kilometres from the seaside village of Mitos.
THE HOUSE is a comfortable country mansion of 185 m2, enclosing a 60m2 courtyard with a 100m2 top terrace. The house has been restored with exquisite details and is furnished with selected pieces from Neoclassical Greece and paintings of well known contemporary Greek artists.
All rooms open either to the courtyard or the terrace and capture views of the sea (except of the smallest double bedroom). It can accommodate 8 persons, since it has 5 main rooms, three of which are double bedrooms, a sitting room with fireplace, a dinning room with two couch-beds, a spacious kitchen, and 2 bathrooms.
It can function as a spacious, unique house for a demanding family or for two families or friendly couples, as the bedrooms accompanied by own bathrooms are laid at the ends of the house with communal areas in between:
THE VILLAGE OF ANATOLI a very old settlement from Venetian times, has kept its historic character and is being rapidly renovated as a unique vacation resort. Surrounded by wild countryside, gigantic rock formations and natural spring waters, has been famous from past times for its healthy, dry climate. The location is ideal, offering commanding views to the Libyan Sea and easy access to the sea.
SWIMMING: Sandy beaches extend either to the northeast (the gulf of Mirabello), or to the southeast (Libyan Sea). At Kalo Chorio (ancient site “Istron”) are found two of the most famous beaches of Crete with azure waters, “Voulisma” and “Agios Panteleymon”, while east of Ierapetra extend kilometers of sandy beaches and small sea gulfs, among which the best are Agia Galini (next is Kakkos Bay Hotel, laid out in another beautiful gulf and open to the public), Agia Fotia, Ferma, Koutsounari etc. On the other side of Ierapetra the village of Myrtos offers also a beautiful, sandy beach.
EATING OUR, PLACES OF NATURAL AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL INTEREST
Manoli’s Taverna (on the main upper road): local, simple, inexpensive food
Asteria Taverna (6 klm on the road to Ierapetra) excellent Cretan food
Kalamafka Village (5 km) A variety of tavernas with very good inexpensive food
From there you drive down to Ierapetra for night life
Ierapetra Water front laid out as an esplanade with bars, restaurants, coffee houses, pizza, fish tavernas etc (Napoleon the best with certified Cretan Cuisine)
B) Daily excursions from Anatoli
Boat trip to the island “Golden Sand”from the port of Ierapetra
Sarakina’s Gorge on the road to Malles
Lasithi Plateau with Psychro Cave
Panagia Kera medieval church with beautiful, high Byzantine art, frescoes
Moni Toplou medieval monastery, north east Crete
Lato ancient city (Minoan times) well preserved
Spinaloga castle fortified island (from Venetian times, now a museum area)
Zakros archaelogical site with beautiful landscape
Gournia ancient city
Archaeological Collection of Agios Nikolaos and Ierapetra
1 verified review
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
Distances to locations
Prices and availability
Updated 1 September 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 September - 18 December 2016: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2016 - 8 January 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 18 December 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2017 - 8 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 18 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 19 December 2018 - 8 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 17 September 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made 3 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 18 August - 1 September and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 11 September - 19 September and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 45 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 18 August - 1 September and receive 25% off if the booking is for 10 days or more.
- Arrive between 11 September - 19 September and receive 25% off if the booking is for 8 days or more.
- Arrive between 16 November - 17 April and receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 9:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 single sofa beds in in the dinning room, 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 1 en suite bathroom
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WI-FI, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning throughout property, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
A top view terrace 100m2 with panoramic views towards the village and the sea
Private Owner From Agia Paraskevi, Greece Member since Dec 2006
Past bookings: 2 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last logged in: a month ago
Number of properties: 3