Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Almyrida, Crete
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,263 per week
Villa to rent in Almyrida, Crete
Villa Rouga is situated in a fantastic location in the village of Xirosterni, just a short distance from Chania making it the perfect base from which to explore Western Crete.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Rouga is situated in a fantastic location in the village of Xirosterni, just a short distance from Chania making it the perfect base from which to explore Western Crete. The house is positioned on a hill giving it impressive panoramic views out to the Cretan Sea and white mountains.
Inside, it is clear that the four-bedroom villa has been designed with love. Large windows and veranda doors help to light up the villa, earthly tones combined with modern and sophisticated furnishings give the villa a bright and relaxed feel. The accommodation being configured over three floors helps guests to make the most of the views.
Walking through the main entrance onto the first floor, visitors are greeted with the large living room area which looks out on to a beautiful veranda. Also on this floor is the well equipped kitchen with modern appliances and dining area, the villa also benefits from air conditioning and wifi throughout. The four bedrooms, located across different levels, are all decorated beautifully and have their own en-suites. On the second floor of the villa is another veranda with a Jacuzzi, the perfect spot from which to enjoy the gorgeous views.
Outside, the grounds are just as beautiful with plenty of seating areas from which to enjoy the surroundings. The large private pool is designed to give the impression that the water flows directly from a natural spring, the fact it is saltwater and as a result free from chlorine means it's friendlier to your skin and eyes making it the perfect place for a swim.
The owners are also willing to assist in any way they can with organising (at an additional cost) for a private chef, a nanny/babysitter or massage therapies.
- Double bedroom with air conditioning and en-suite bathroom with shower, whirlpool bath, WC and sink
- Twin bedroom with air conditioning and en-suite bathroom with shower, whirlpool bath, WC and sink
- Smaller kitchen with air conditioning, fridge, coffee machine, mini-bar, glass ceramic cook-top and washing machine
- Gym with air conditioning, treadmill, stationary bicycle, fitness equipment, ping pong table and a sauna
- Storeroom with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Double bedroom with air conditioning, queen size bed, patio doors to a balcony and an en-suite with hydro-shower cabin, WC and sink
- Lounge with air conditioning, fireplace, LCD TV, DVD, hi-fi system and docking station
- Kitchen with air conditioning, fridge, microwave, stove, dishwasher and espresso coffee maker and family dinner table
- Large veranda area with large dining table for eight people as well as benches
- Twin bedroom with air conditioning and en-suite bathroom with shower, WC and sink
- Second large veranda with an outdoor jacuzzi
- Large private saltwater pool
- Barbecue and Cretan stone oven
- Lawned area
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 4 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Almyrida, CreteThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 September - 30 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October 2018 - 29 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 June - 29 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 September 2019 - 20 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£887.97 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Open fire