Beach villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Agios Georgios Argyrades, Corfu
From £543 per week
Villa to rent in Agios Georgios Argyrades, Corfu
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, private villa set in its own gated garden in St George.
Family friendly, Wifi and Air conditioning throughout.
200 meters from the beach and main resort but in quiet location.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Situated in the family resort of St Georges South, Corfu.
Strawberry Villa is situated in the north of the village 200 meters from the sandy beach, shops and restaurants.
3 bedrooms consisting of 1 double with en suite and 2 twin rooms, the larger of the twins can take a camp bed for a youngster and the double can take a travel cot for a baby. We also have a bed guard for a toddler.
All bedrooms and lounge have French windows opening onto the terraces.
The villa is air-conditioned throughout.
All linen is included including beach towels.
There is a washing machine in the family bathroom and a dishwasher in the kitchen.
Full sized BBQ is in the front garden. The garden is completey enclosed so very safe for youngsters.
There are outdoor tables and chairs both at the front and the rear of the villa.
Issos beach and Korission Lake are within easy walking distance.
Windsurfing, dinghys and other waterspouts are available
No car is required as area is flat and good for walking or cycling although car hire is easily available in resort if required. You can also hire cycles, scooters and quad bikes locally.
St Georges in in the South of Corfu about 1 hours drive from Corfu town. There are 2 buses a day from resort to town and back again.
Transfers can be arranged at an extra charge to and from the airport.
Rental licence or registration number: 00000179847
6 other reviews
1 - 6 of 6
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Agios Georgios Argyrades, CorfuThis villa is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 January - 11 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 12 April - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2020: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November 2020 - 11 April 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 12 April - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2021: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 1 November 2021 - 25 January 2022: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 12 April - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 July - 31 July 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2022: the minimum stay is 6 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2022: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 king size bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single folding bed, 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite
Internet, TV Languages in English, German, French, Russian, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 7, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Private Owner From West Kirby, United Kingdom Member since Nov 2017
Last seen: 7 days ago
Number of properties: 1