Rethymno τriopetra Villa With Private Pool And Garden (stefania)
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Agia Paraskevi, Crete
From £787 per week
Villa to rent in Agia Paraskevi, Crete
Situated in the quiet area of southern Crete the villas are built on top at a distance of 2 km from Triopetra beach. Both villas have a unique decorative touch on the inside area and are very spacio
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
The complex is located in the region of Akoumia, located at a distance of 50 km from Rethymno, which is a 45 minutes drive away.
In Triopetra guests can find mini markets and traditional restaurants and taverns to try all the traditional delicacies and of course fresh fish and all the local dishes.
The traditional Greek cuisine along with the stunning scenery and the popular sunset of the region, create the ideal conditions for visitors to experience unforgettable moments in the amazing Triopetra.
Triopetra Villas Fournou Lago
The main level
Every room and corner in the house exudes style and atmosphere. Connected to the top floor with an internal staircase, Villa Nikos and villa Stefania both feature on the main level a spacious living room with an LCD satellite television, a Hi-Fi, a kitchen, a dinning table sitting 8 people, a WC and a fireplace. The kichen is fully equiped featuring a refrigerator, electric cookers, microwave oven, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, glassware and cooking utensils.
"Triopetra Villas Fournou Lago are offering outstanding views to its guests staying at villa Stefania and villa Nikos.."
The top floor
Featuring a Queen Master bedroom, leading to a private balcony with pergola and a Twin bedroom with two single beds that can easily become a double room. Both bedrooms have air-conditioning and fitted wardrobes. Also, there is a luxurious family bathroom with a washing machine, an iron and ironing board.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Agia Paraskevi, CreteThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and a garage. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 November 2019 - 29 February 2020: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 March - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2020: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 November 2020 - 28 February 2021: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 March - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2021: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 March - 31 May 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 March - 31 October and receive 10% off if the booking is made 90 days before the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 single sofa bed in Sitting room, 1 single folding bed, 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Open fire, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Outside lighting, Parking, Patio heating, Private garden, Sea view, Childrens pool area
Children, Infants, Pets
Private Pool, Private garden,Free wi-fi , Free private garage.Children’s play area Espresso machine
Private Owner From Rethymno, Greece Member since Nov 2017
Last seen: a month ago
Number of properties: 2