Blue Villa I
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Agia Marina, Crete
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £888 per week
Villa to rent in Agia Marina, Crete
Villa overview - owner's description
The Blue Villa has three spacious bedrooms with double beds, two living rooms, two bathrooms, one large kitchen, a balcony, a large hydro massage, out
Blue Villa Ι
In the beautiful region of Agia Marina, Chania, next to the Platanias village, Blue Villa was built with fantasy and use of the latest technology. The villa named “Blue Villa”, because of the clear blue sky and blue sea view domination that has. The blue sea and clear blue sky view joint together in the island of “Agii Theodori” or otherwise «Thodorou».
Blue Villa I has three (3) spacious bedrooms, two (2) of them with double beds (queen sized) and one (1) with 2 single beds, two living rooms, two bathrooms, one large kitchen equipped with wall-fitted kitchen appliances, a balcony with magnificent view of virtually «all the gulf of Chania», a large hydro massage for 4 people for extra moments of relaxation, PRIVATE outdoor round pool with spectacular view, and a beautiful garden that surrounds the house.
Blue villa I has air conditioning, flat televisions in both luxury lounges and bedrooms, in order to make your holidays comfortable and in style.
The location was chosen in order to have peace, (villa is not on the noisy main road) while the adjacent building has a supermarket for any need. The sea is just 250 meters on foot. Also within a radius of 300 metres there are restaurants, mini golf, café’s, medical helpdesk, kiosk, popular club and more.
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Agia Marina, CreteThis villa is near the sea. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 November 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 September - 24 December 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 31 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 23 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 31 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 August - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 September - 24 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is made 90 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 3 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 10 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 2 single sofa beds in second living room, 2 cots
4 bathrooms including 2 en suites, 2 Separate WC's
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning throughout property, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden, Sea view
Infants, Smoking, Restricted mobility
Private Owner From Agia Marina, Chania, United Kingdom Member since Sep 2008
Past bookings: 5 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last logged in: 2 hours ago
Number of properties: 2