House with 17 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms and private pool in Uckerland, Germany
From £1,347 per week
House to rent in Uckerland, Germany
Mansion Lübbenow is located in northern Uckermark, approximately 90 minutes drive from Berlin. This property is a cultural and historical monument, built in neo-classical style.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
Mansion Lübbenow is located in northern Uckermark, approximately 90 minutes drive from Berlin. This property is a cultural and historical monument, built in neo-classical style. The building is listed as a protected monument. It was restored between 2005 and 2007. The facade was restored in 2012. The terrace and balcony offer panoramic views of the lake. The house has space for up to 34 people, combining all the 3 floors. The house has a bedroom / living room equipped with distinct flair. A bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, TV, billiards and a club room in the basement are available. The house provides for smaller groups, a comfortable and stylish setting for a holiday or for a festive occasion. The mansion has a 250 square metres large hall with direct exit to a terrace. This hall, Gustav Vasa, has a top floor which can be used for festive speeches or short plays. In addition to the manor house there is a 500 square metres big sports hall, ideal for exercising as per your requirement. There are opportunities to play darts, table tennis and table football. A heated indoor swimming pool (32 square metres, 26° C) is located adjacent to the sports hall. It has showers, a sauna and a solarium. Ardent horse riders will find the countryside ideal for a ride - you can even bring your own horse on request. A horse farm is located in the immediate vicinity. Cost of energy / oil / water depends on consumption. Final cleaning rate per person is 14 EUR. Minimum 390 EUR is required to be paid on the spot. Caution deposit is 1,000 EUR, and EUR 2,000 for youth groups. Internet connection is available in the house. Note: - Weddings can be organised in the manor house or in the Church of Wolfhagen. - Anglers can rent a rowboat for 4 people for EUR 50 per week. Fishing licence will cost EUR 60.
Please note: construction work nearby from 13/01/2018 until 11/01/2019.
This beautiful house is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1824 and refurbished in 2007. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped house with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This house has a private pool and beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also located in Uckerland, 25km from Prenzlau. It is set in a convenient location, 1.5km away from a lake. There's also a restaurant 10km away.
The house has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. The property has a sauna; it also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This house does not have any reviews but the agent has 140 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this house in Uckerland, GermanyThis house has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 January 2019 - 10 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
Prepayment consumption (such as electricity, water, gas and heating) - to be paid on arrival
Throughout 2019: €150.00 per night, paid locally
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Throughout 2019: €20.00 per person per booking (minimum €590.00), paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: €12.00 per person per booking, paid locally
About this house
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1824
- Year modernised: 2007
- Holiday home (internal area 1500 m2)
- Different levels
- House constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Indoor swimming pool
- A sauna
- Billiards, table tennis, darts
- 1 TV
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Rowing boat for hire
- Wireless internet
Show all 10 facilities Show less
This house has 17 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 8: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 9: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 10: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 11: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 12: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 13: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 14: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 15: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 16: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 17: 1 double bed
Show all 17 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 3: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 4: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 5: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 8: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 9: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 10: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 11: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 12: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 13: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 18 bathrooms Show less
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Freezer (280 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
- Extra stove (1)
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Oil heater
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 6000 m2)
- Open site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 10 cars)
- A barbecue
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 9 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the house and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
What do you mean by prepayment of consumption cost for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will be charged for the amount of electricity, water, gas and other utilities that you use – the local agent will perform the relevant meter readings upon your arrival and when you depart. However you will need to prepay a deposit of €150.00 per night on arrival. If your usage costs less than the amount you have prepaid then you will get a refund when you depart; however if you have used more than you have prepaid then you will be asked to pay the balance.
Do I need to do anything to arrange any pre-booked optional extras?
If you select any optional extras as part of your booking then you will need to confirm details with the local property manager after the booking has been fully paid. You will receive the property manager’s contact details (phone number and/or email address) after you have paid for the booking and you should contact him or her to confirm details. If you cannot get hold of the property manager then please contact the Clickstay support team for further assistance.
Please note: you do not need to contact the property manager about any compulsory extras such as final cleaning (i.e. cleaning upon departure).
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This house is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 424 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 424 bookings
Response rate: 84%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.