Schleiden Holiday Home Rental
House with 23 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms in Schleiden, Germany
From £2,235 per week
House to rent in Schleiden, Germany
This holiday home in Schleiden is located on the edge of the beautiful High Fens-Eifel Nature Park. Enjoy a refreshing swim or rent a boat and take a trip in Rur Dam.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
This holiday home in Schleiden is located on the edge of the beautiful High Fens-Eifel Nature Park. Enjoy a refreshing swim or rent a boat and take a trip in Rur Dam. This nature reserve is wonderfully suitable for beautiful hikes. Explore the local flora and fauna in the 240 km long hiking trails that are also suitable for horse riding and cycling. A visit to the Schleiden Castle and the erstwhile national socialist estate called Ordensburg Vogelsang provides you an insight into the history of this region. An afternoon in Schleiden with its Tudor-style homes and the castle church complements your holiday. This erstwhile hotel provides options for the guests to enjoy social hours as well as provide enough privacy with many bedrooms. This home is a wonderful accommodation for teams or clubs. Guests can cook in the large professional kitchen with all the equipment such as refrigerator, deep fryers etc. Various leisure time activities are available for all age groups, for example, a billiards table and a foosball table. Guests can play basketball outdoors. This holiday home is a perfect starting point for hikes and bicycle rides. A snack bar is located right next to the hotel.
This house is made from wood and brick. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept house, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. The houseIt is located in Schleiden, 30km from Euskirchen. The nearest airport is 80km away. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 500 metres away.
The house has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A playground.
- A marked hiking trails.
This house does not have any reviews but the agent has 185 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this house in Schleiden, GermanyThis house has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 October 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
€7.00 per person per booking (minimum €320.00), paid locally
Throughout 2019: Maximum €0.70 per person per night, paid locally
Throughout 2020: Maximum €1.00 per person per night, paid locally
Prepayment consumption (such as electricity, water, gas and heating) - to be paid on arrival
€170.00 per night, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: €10.00 per person per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (excluding towels)
Throughout 2020: €12.00 per person per booking, paid locally
About this house
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year modernised: 2013
- Holiday home (internal area 650 m2)
- Different levels
- House constructed from wood and brick
- Yes (up to 2)
- Bedroom is a passage room (1)
- Non-smoking house
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Billiards and table tennis
- 1 TV
- Radio and CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Smoke alarm
Show all 7 facilities Show less
This house has 23 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 bunk beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 8: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 9: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 10: 1 bunk bed, 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 11: 1 bunk bed, 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 12: 3 single beds
- Bedroom no. 13: 3 single beds
- Bedroom no. 14: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 15: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 16: 3 single beds
- Bedroom no. 17: 1 bunk bed
- Bedroom no. 18: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 19: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 20: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 21: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 22: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 23: 1 single bed
Show all 23 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 3: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 4: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 8: shower, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 9: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 10: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 11: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 12: bath, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 13: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 17 bathrooms Show less
- 3 living rooms
- 2 activitiy rooms
- Laundry room
Show all 5 other Show less
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker (6 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (50 litres)
- Coffee machine
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 500 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 25 cars)
- A barbecue
- Basket ball court
Show all 8 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the house and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
What do you mean by prepayment of consumption cost for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will be charged for the amount of electricity, water, gas and other utilities that you use – the local agent will perform the relevant meter readings upon your arrival and when you depart. However you will need to prepay a deposit of €170.00 per night on arrival. If your usage costs less than the amount you have prepaid then you will get a refund when you depart; however if you have used more than you have prepaid then you will be asked to pay the balance.
Do I need to do anything to arrange any pre-booked optional extras?
If you select any optional extras as part of your booking then you will need to confirm details with the local property manager after the booking has been fully paid. You will receive the property manager’s contact details (phone number and/or email address) after you have paid for the booking and you should contact him or her to confirm details. If you cannot get hold of the property manager then please contact the Clickstay support team for further assistance.
Please note: you do not need to contact the property manager about any compulsory extras such as final cleaning (i.e. cleaning upon departure).
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 633 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 633 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 6 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000