Holiday Home In Oberstadtfeld
House with 16 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms in Oberstadtfeld, Germany
From £1,944 per week
House to rent in Oberstadtfeld, Germany
The spacious holiday home on the outskirts of the village Oberstadtfeld accommodate up to 36 people and a large selection of possible uses. Due to its size.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
The spacious holiday home on the outskirts of the village Oberstadtfeld accommodate up to 36 people and a large selection of possible uses. Due to its size, the object is especially good for groups or family gatherings. You can therefore spend a great holiday with the extended family, the sports club or a youth group. The lovingly furnished by the owner home has a very homely and warm environment for events of all kinds. The existing dining room with adjoining kitchen and integrated bar area is a family celebration as well as a group stay with a huge fun factor guaranteed. A pool table, table tennis and darts are available for joint activities. In the comfortably furnished living room with fireplace is also provision for cozy winter evenings. The bedrooms are all also provided with an individual flair and care due to the local situation for a quiet night. Oberstadtfeld provides an excellent starting point for excursions, hiking and cycling due to its location in the heart of the Eifel. There is both a wealth of beautiful hiking trails through the beautiful and charming nature as well as well-developed bike trails and varied mountain bike trails. Numerous attractions such as the wildlife and adventure park or medieval castles and monuments of nature volcanic load into the surrounding areas to visit.
This house is made from wood and brick and was originally built in 1964 and refurbished in 2013. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept house, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. The houseIt is located in Oberstadtfeld, only 6km from Daun. The nearest airport is only 42km away. It is set in a good location, 5km away from a lake. There's also a restaurant 3km away.
The house has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A marked hiking trails.
This house does not have any reviews but the agent has 163 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this house in Oberstadtfeld, GermanyThis house has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 July 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
€8.00 per person per booking (minimum €300.00), paid locally
Consumption (e.g. gas, electricity) to be paid on site
About this house
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1964
- Year modernised: 2013
- Holiday home (internal area 560 m2)
- Different levels
- House constructed from wood and brick
- Yes (up to 2)
- Bed linen not for rent
- Non-smoking house
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Billiards, table tennis, darts
- 2 TVs
- CD player
- Wireless internet
Show all 5 facilities Show less
This house has 16 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 8: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 9: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 10: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 11: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 12: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 13: 1 double bed, 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 14: 2 bunk beds, 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 15: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 16: 1 double bed
Show all 16 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 2: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 3: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 4: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 5: toilet with hot and cold water
- Toilet no. 6: toilet without sink
- Toilet no. 7: toilet without sink
- Bathroom no. 1: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 14 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- 3 activitiy rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (100 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Oil heater
- Woodburning stove
Show all 4 features Show less
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 900 m2)
- Open site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 10 cars)
- A barbecue
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the house and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
What are the consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay for the energy and water you use during your stay of which electricity is usually the most significant cost. Charges can be based on a fixed per day rate or by the amount of energy used (e.g. kilowatt hours for electricity). We can’t give you a definite figure but as a rough guide you should expect to pay €10 per day for a two bedroom apartment and €20 per day for a 4 bedroom house in the summer months. Please note: air-conditioning is the biggest factor in any bill; if you leave it on all day and open the windows to let in some warm air when the room gets too cold then your electricity bill will soar. Again these cost estimates are a crude rule of thumb and are for guidance only.
Your local agent will advise you of the extra consumption costs when you arrive; these can include electricity, water, heating, gas, telephone calls, internet usage and any tourist taxes where applicable.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 521 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 521 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 9 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000