Kroev Holiday Home To Rent
House with 13 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in Kroev, Germany
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £0 per week
House to rent in Kroev, Germany
Kövenig is a village in the major wine town of Kröv and is located in Rheinland-Pfalz in Bernkastel-Wittlich district.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
Kövenig is a village in the major wine town of Kröv and is located in Rheinland-Pfalz in Bernkastel-Wittlich district. This place is popular even beyond Germany because of the 'Kröver Nacktarsch' wine. This holiday property on Mosel, with around 350 square metre area offers accommodation for about 30 people, clubs, associations and big families. Covered Moselle balcony, a Moselle terrace of 50 square metre area with barbeque and a beautiful garden invite you for a get-together. Washing machine and darts can be used at an extra charge. Table tennis table is available. The property includes the houses DRP310+311+312, which can be booked individually. DRP316 is offered as an entire property, on request at NOVASOL.
Please note: construction work nearby from 13/01/2018 until 31/12/2019.
This house is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1957 and refurbished in 2006. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept house, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This house has beautiful panoramic view over water and is located in Kroev, only 3km from Traben - Trarbach. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 30 metres away.
The house has wireless internet available for an extra charge. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a brick barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
There is a playground nearby.
This house does not have any reviews but the agent has 134 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this house in Kroev, GermanyThis house is near the waterfront. It has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 September - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Wireless internet usage
Refundable Breakage Deposit
€100.00 per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (excluding towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Bicyle for rent
Throughout 2018: €8.50 per night, paid locally
Throughout 2018: €42.00 per week, paid locally
About this house
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1957
- Year modernised: 2006
- Holiday home (internal area 370 m2)
- House constructed from brick or stone
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Panoramic view of mountains
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
- Shared washing machine (fee)
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Table tennis and darts
- 6 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- Wireless internet ag. payment
- Smoke alarm
Show all 6 facilities Show less
This house has 13 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 double beds, 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 8: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 9: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 10: 2 double beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 11: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 12: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 13: 2 single beds
Show all 13 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: hand shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 6 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- Dinning room
- Kitchen / living room
- 2 kitchens
Show all 5 other Show less
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (180 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Covered terrace
- Site by the water (external area 370 m2)
- A garden
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking space nearby (space for 7 cars)
- A barbecue
- A brick barbecue
- Front row from the sea
Show all 12 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the house and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Do I need to do anything to arrange any pre-booked optional extras?
If you select any optional extras as part of your booking then you will need to confirm details with the local property manager after the booking has been fully paid. You will receive the property manager’s contact details (phone number and/or email address) after you have paid for the booking and you should contact him or her to confirm details. If you cannot get hold of the property manager then please contact the Clickstay support team for further assistance.
Please note: you do not need to contact the property manager about any compulsory extras such as final cleaning (i.e. cleaning upon departure).
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This house is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 378 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 378 bookings
Response rate: 82%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.