House with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Kosel, Germany
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £459 per week
House to rent in Kosel, Germany
House overview - owner's description
You will start enjoying your holiday the moment you arrive at this beautiful home located on the shores of the Baltic fjord, Schlei.
You will start enjoying your holiday the moment you arrive at this beautiful home located on the shores of the Baltic fjord, Schlei. The path leading to this luxurious house meanders through small villages with half-timbered and thatched houses, climbing roses, meadows and fields. The house is located on the waterfront. You can enjoy the panoramic view and also watch the colourful sailboats from the terrace or the sunlit living area. There is a small swimming area where you can splash around as well as a sauna and a hot tub where you can relax when the weather is not favourable for outdoor activities. There is also a horse stable and a golf course nearby. The apartment is part of a low energy building with high-tech heating facility! Smoking is not allowed. Youth groups are also not allowed. - Optional arrival and short breaks in the D-, E- and F-season.- Special saving offers 14 = 10 and 21 = 15 and Offers for couples (Duo Special): In the F-season
Please note: construction work nearby from 01/01/2017 until 31/12/2019.
This house does not have any reviews.
This house is:
Outside this house in Kosel, GermanyThis house has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 March 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 March - 27 April 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 April - 4 May 2018: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 May - 18 May 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 May - 1 June 2018: changeover day is Saturday.
- 2 June - 22 June 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 23 June - 7 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday.
- 8 September - 28 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September - 5 October 2018: changeover day is Saturday.
- 6 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Throughout 2018: free of charge
Electricity and water usage calculated upon departure
Throughout 2018: calculated upon departure
Throughout 2018: £66.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (excluding towels)
Throughout 2018: €12.00 per person per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Washing machine
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Microwave
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Parking