Villa Rental In Viviers With Private Pool
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Viviers, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £564 per week
Villa to rent in Viviers, France
This 4 bedroom villa with private pool is located in is located in Viviers and sleeps 12 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is near golf.
Share this holiday home
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1874 and refurbished in 2016. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a private pool and is located in Viviers, only 12km from Montélimar. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 200 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A marked trail up to 5km long.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 126 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Viviers, FranceThis villa has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 September 2018 - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August 2019 - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1874
- Year modernised: 2016
- Terraced house (internal area 280 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Pets not allowed
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (20 m2)
- 3 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- Wireless internet
Show all 5 facilities Show less
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 sofabed, mattress or similars, 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 4 double beds
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (150 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Woodburning stove
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 250 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking space in the street (space for 4 cars)
- A barbecue
- Pool available from May to September
- Marked trail up to 5km long
- Mountain bike trail up to 5km long
- Marked cycling trail up to 5km long
- Jogging path - Fitness track
- Fitness centre
Show all 12 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 372 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 372 bookings
Response rate: 82%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.