Villa with 4 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and swimming pool in France
Booking cost: £0.00
From £2,546 per week
Villa to rent in France
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Lunetta is spread across two spacious floors, with four bedrooms (2 master suites and 2 guest rooms) and four bathroom and shower rooms. Outside you'll find nearly 1.
Villa Lunetta is spread across two spacious floors, with four bedrooms (2 master suites and 2 guest rooms) and four bathroom and shower rooms. Outside you'll find nearly 1,800 sqm of gardens with olive trees that are well over three hundred years old.
The stone floors throughout help keep the villa cool and welcoming. The master and first guest room also have magnificent sea views. There are five separate terrace areas and an outside eating area overlooking the pool and the sea. The pool is heated there is an outside pool shower room adjacent to the pool, as well as two comfortable eating areas.
For those looking to party in Cannes and Juan Les Pins, you can take a boat from the villa to St Tropez (it only takes 45 mins). If you'd prefer a retreat within easy reach of the hot-spots, then this is the place to be.
- Master bedroom, double, en suite, sea views, direct access to pool
- Bedroom 2, twin, en suite, private toilet
- Bedroom 3, double, en-suite, sea views, direct access to pool
- Bedroom 4, twin, en-suite, direct access to pool
- Master - en-suite, bath, it alien walk in shower, toilet
- Bedroom 2, en-suite, bath, Italian walk in shower, toilet
- Bedroom 3, en-suite, bath, Italian walk in shower, toilet
- Bedroom 4, en-suite, Italian walk in shower, toilet
- Fridge Freezer
- Double Sink
- Washing machine
- Upstairs diner and living room
- Dining table for 8
- Seating for six in living area
- Downstairs Living Room
- Log Wood Burner
- 55" Plasma TV with Sky and Freeview Box
- Sofa and seating for 5
Linen and towels included
Clean at start and end
- Pool Heating
- Private Pool (14mx4m)
- Parking, Garden.
Coast and beaches within easy reach:
- Cannes 12.5 mi, 25 mins
- Theoule-sur-Mer - 18.0 mi, 32 mins
- La Napoule 15.0 mi, 22 mins
- Golfe Juan, 13.4 mi, 29 mins
- Juan-les-Pins, Antibes, 13.5 mi, 29 mins
- Cap d'Antibes, Antibes, 15.6 38 mins
- Villefranche-sur-Mer, France 24.4 mi, 49 mins
- Beaulieu-sur-Mer, 26.3 mi, 55 mins
- Monaco 34.1 mi, 55 mins
Cap Ferrat, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, 27.4 mi, 58 mins
There are also some great opportunities for golfing in the region:
Golf Golf de la Grande Bastide - The Grande Bastide golf course is one of the Cote d'Azur's most famous. Magnificent views of Grasse, Opio and Chateauneuf de Grasse A short "roll" down the hill . 1.9 km, 4 mins
- Golfe d'Opio Valbonne. The Golf Club of Opio Valbonne is one of the jewels in the crown of the Riviera. 18-hole course amidst the sea and the mountains, at the heart of a magnificent domain. 7.5 km, 9 mins
- Golf de St. Donat 270 Route de Cannes, 06130 Grasse, France 4.9 km
- Victoria Golf Club Chemin du Val Martin, 06560 Valbonne, France 6.3 km
- Golf du Claux-Amic 1 Route des 3 Ponts, 06130 Grasse, France 7.1 km
- Golf de Cannes-Mougins 175 Avenue du Golf, 06250 Mougins, France 8.7 km
- Royal Mougins Golf Club In the heart of a Provencal forest, 11.6 km, 21 mins
- Old Course Cannes Mandelieu Route Du Golf 06210 Mandelieu-la-Napoule, France 16 km
Go skiing! Villa Lunetta is a great base in the Winter where you can drive up to the mountains in France (and Italy!) and come back in the evening - and then have the Sun on your back!
- Greolieres-les-Neiges Ski Resort 39.0 km, 50 min
La Colmiane, 06420 Valdeblore, France 89 km NE 91.6 km, 1 hour 30 mins
- Limone Piemonte, Province of Cuneo, (Italy) Winter makes Limone unique and fascinating. Majestic snow-capped mountains, thanks to the historical center which kept intact its features alpine, stone-paved streets, numerous local where you can taste the local specialities and typical dishes of Occitan Culture, Limone makes your stay unforgettable. Over 100 km of trails, paths and snow. 133 km, 1 hour 54 mins
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 27 April 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 April - 26 May 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 May - 9 June 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 10 June - 30 June 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 1 September 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 2 September - 20 October 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 21 October - 3 November 2017: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 4 November 2017 - 25 May 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 26 May - 8 June 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 9 June - 29 June 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 30 June - 31 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 September - 19 October 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 20 October - 2 November 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 3 November 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
4 bathrooms, 4 en suite bathrooms
Internet / WiFi
Car hire optional