Villa Les Terrasses
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Viens, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,670 per week
Villa to rent in Viens, the South of France
Villa overview - owner's description
The story began with a dream… the dream of a family who discovered three old stone hamlets in the beautiful Luberon and who decided to restore them.
The story began with a dream… the dream of a family who discovered three old stone hamlets in the beautiful Luberon and who decided to restore them, to plant organic vines and fruit trees and to nurture the land with great love and respect.
The result is three beautifully restored stone hamlets spread out across 40 hectares of rolling hills and typical Provencal landscape. Le Hameau de l'Horizon, Le Hameau du Berger and Villa Les Terrasses.
Villa Les Terrasses is a high quality private villa with pool perched up high on a site surrounded by olive trees and breath-taking views across the landscape to Mount Lure and the Alpes beyond. Up here it's all about nature, peace and extraordinary calm.
Several beautifully furnished terraces have been designed to make the most of the view, the sunshine and the shade, so that guests can find bliss at every moment of the day and evening. Villa Les Terrasses enjoys 11 hectares with landscaped gardens designed by Jean-Noel Capart and a stunning heated swimming pool nestled amongst the olive trees and the landscape.
Inside the villa is charming and tasteful throughout, with five en-suite bedrooms, a large dining room, large living room with magnificent fireplace and a delightful kitchen with dining area.
Villa Les Terrasses is an exceptional villa offering peace and quiet and a real feeling of being at one with nature and this truly beautiful part of France.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine
- Dining room with large dining table and open fireplace
- Sitting room with comfortable sofas, fireplace, plasma screen TV and DVD player
- Bedroom 1: master bedroom with king size bed (180cm), private terrace overlooking the valley and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower and twin sinks
- Bedroom 2: double bedroom with queen size bed (160cm) with en-suite shower room, washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom 3: double bedroom with king size bed (or twin beds) with en-suite shower room, washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom 4: double bedroom with king size bed (or twin beds) with en-suite shower room and washbasin. There is a private entrance to this room from an outdoor staircase
- Bedroom 5: triple bedroom with three single beds and en-suite shower room, washbasin and toilet.
- Guests WC
- Three private terraces including covered dining area with large wooden dining table and comfortable seating area all with spectacular views
- Private swimming pool (shape: rectangular / size: 12x6m)
- Poolside patio with reclining sun loungers and parasols
- Boules pitch
- Covered parking area
- Landscaped gardens (11 hectares) with herbs, plants and flowers
- Off-road parking
- Plasma screen TV
- DVD player
- I-pod docking station
- Safe in each bedroom
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Security alarm
- Board games
- Fixed telephone (communications with be charged at the end of your stay)
- Fans (on request)
- Gas barbecue
Distances between the hamlets:
- Villa Les Terrasses: 1.5 km from Le Hameau de l'Horizon and 7 km from Le Hameau du Berger
- Le Hameau du Berger: 7 km from Villa Les Terrasses and 5km from Le Hameau de l'Horizon
- Le Hameau de l'Horizon: 5 km from Le Hameau du Berger and 1.5km from Villa Les Terrasses
Viens is an ancient village with a medieval atmosphere boasting many original features including the clock tower and the two Maisons de Monier. It is located on the border of the Alpes-de-Haute Provence, the heart of the Luberon and surrounded by beautiful lavender fields, providing you with boundless activities and attractions for all the family.
Close by is also Oppedette, a small village surrounded by unspoilt countryside. Like many of the small villages in the region, it remains unchanged, maintaining much of its original charm and beauty with only a few small amenities including a cafe and town hall.
Within the Luberon National park the charming villages and beautiful scenery offer an ideal setting for hiking, cycling, and even kayaking along the Sorgue. Many of the quint hilltop villages have maintained their original features with castles, caves and historical artefacts to discover, including one of the most spectacular at La Tour d'Aigues which still has its dungeons. Other activities include the Barben Zoo, Accrobranche and horse-riding.
The town of Apt, with its sprawling weekly market each Saturday and Tuesday is an unmissable trip: a gem full of charm and tradition with winding streets and ancient fountains. Indulge in the local cuisine and delicacies in one of the many pavement cafes with views of the Luberon and sweet smelling lavender surround you.
Villa Les Terrasses is within close driving distance of the archetypal Provencal villages of Bonnieux, Lacoste, Menerbes, Gordes and Roussillon. Famous Avignon, the capital of Provence, and Aix-en-Provence, one of France's most beautiful university towns, are only about 1hr30mins away from this Provencal hamlet.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Viens, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 May 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 May 2018 - 4 January 2025: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£877.76 per booking, paid locally
5 bedrooms, Sleeps 11
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire