Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Vic-le-Fesq, the South of France
From £1,398 per week
Villa to rent in Vic-le-Fesq, the South of France
This 4 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Vic-le-Fesq and sleeps 10 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
5-room house 190 m2.
- Beautiful furnishings: large living/dining room 90 m2 with open-hearth fireplace
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 room with 1 french bed (160 cm), shower/WC and TV
- 1 room with 1 french bed (160 cm)
- 1 room with 2 x 2 bunk beds
- 1 room with 1 x 2 bunk beds
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave)
- Bathroom, separate WC
- Terrace 70 m2, south-west facing position
- Terrace furniture, barbecue (portable)
- View of the countryside
- Facilities: washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: maximum 1 pet/ dog allowed
- Smoke alarm
- Vic le Fesq 12 km from Sommieres: Single-family house "Colombier"
- On the outskirts, 40 km from the sea
- Private: garden 1'100 m2 (fenced), swimming pool (30 m2, depth 150 - 180 cm, 15/06-15/09) with internal staircase and alarm system
- Table tennis, parking on the premises
- Grocery 500 m, supermarket 12 km, shopping centre 12 km, restaurant 12 km
- Small workshop in use 150 m away
The villa is described as good value for money. It has a private pool and a view of the countryside; it is also located in Vic-le-Fesq. The nearest airport is only 37km away. It is set in a convenient location, 40km away from a beach.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
There is a trail for mountain biking nearby. The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
nice house, nice, however in the village no shops, but supermarkets are not very far either. small concern with the people who take care of the rental which impose the schedule of the inventory of fixtures ..
Nice house and very well arranged. Very large rooms to live and 2 sides distinct night. Ideal for 2 couples of friends with children. Everyone was delighted! Very clean and welcome.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Vic-le-Fesq, the South of FranceThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 24 August - 6 September 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€500.00 (approx. £452.45) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
€10.00 (approx. £9.05) per person, paid locally
Towels (initial supply)
€6.00 (approx. £5.43) per person, paid locally
About this villa
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Private pool
- Washing machine
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
Show all 6 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Pets are allowed
- Country view
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for elderly people
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 109 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 109 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 14 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000