Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Vézac, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,482 per week
Villa to rent in Vézac, France
Villa overview - owner's description
If the world has made you weary, an escape to this villa in the Dordogne will set things right again. The detached spa building features a Jacuzzi and Finnish-style sauna.
If the world has made you weary, an escape to this villa in the Dordogne will set things right again. The detached spa building features a Jacuzzi and Finnish-style sauna, where your tension will melt away. Once you've had enough heat, take a dip in the private pool surrounded by flowers. Inside, you'll feel you've stepped into the pages of a magazine; sense of relaxed elegance pervades this three bedroom country charmer. And always, the outdoor spaces will call you to come breathe deeply among the trees.
Located in the commune of Vezac, you'll find no shortage of idyllic sights to see nearby: the gardens of Chateau de Marqueyssac are only 3 km away. We also recommend visiting Sarlat (5 km), a medieval town with gardens and an excellent market where you'll sample the region's specialties of foie gras, confit d'oie, and mushrooms.
Sporting types will find all manner of activities to suit them; drive 6 km to Vitrac to rent bicycles, or ride horses, golf or go to the riverside beach. Long days spent touring and sporting in the French countryside demand a holiday villa where you can seamlessly refresh and recharge - Les Cypres.
- Entrance into living / dining room
- Kitchen (access to back open terrace)
- Double bedroom with kitchenette, en-suite shower room with WC and access to patio and front covered terrace
- Laundry room
- Bedroom with queen size bed
- Twin bedroom
- Separate bathroom
- Separate WC
Detached Spa Building
- Full-size Jacuzzi (4-5 people)
Shower and WC
Vast, sloping enclosed garden
- Pool with roman-style steps (size: 5x10 m / depth: 1.10 -1.70 m ) and alarm system
- Pool terrace
Remote-controlled iron gate
- Central Heating
- Satellite TV (with 2/3 English channels)
- Gas hob
- Electric oven
- Table Tennis
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Outdoor dining facilities
- Outdoor sofas and coffe table
The Dordogne area of France is one of the most beautiful and one of the most popular. It has lovely countryside interspersed with medieval, bastide towns where fairytale chateaux rise from the morning mist - it is also a great region for food lovers: all the Perigordian specialities such as Foie Gras, confit d'oie, canard and mushrooms of all types are in abundance.
Considered one of the most beautiful villages of France and lying on the banks of the Dordogne River, Beynac (4 km) is a gorgeous gem, steeped in history which hosts a majestic medieval chateaux and an interesting archeological park.
Sarlat (5 km) is a lovely medieval town, with pebbled streets, a number of ancient buildings, beautiful gardens and lively markets on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Other lively interesting local markets can be found in Domme (Thursday), St. Cyprien (Sunday) and Les Eyzies (Monday)
On top of it all excellent restaurants and historical sites are all located within a short driving distance.
The whole region is a true haven for nature and sport lovers alike offering a wide array of outdoor activities, from horse-back riding, to tennis, mountain-biking, golfing and watersports, not to mention the number of hiking and fishing opportunities. The owner is a fishermen and will be happy to give you tips on the best spots.
Local Activities and Amenities
- Public tennis courts: Vezac and Sarlat (5km)
- Golf: Gold Domaine de Rochebois, Vitrac; Golf de Lolivarie, Siorac-en-Perigord
- Watersports : Les Etangs du Bos, Audrix, Le Bugue sur Vezere; Canoe Dordogne, La Roque Gageac; Canoe Vacances, La Roque Gageac; Gabares Norbert, La Roque-Gageac; Aqua Fun and Centre Nautique de Tremolat;
Aqua Park Junior Land, Bergerac
- River Beaches : Plage du Pont de Vitrac, Domme; Beau Rivage, Plage de la Roque, La Roque Gageac; Plage de Coudon, Vitrac
- Fishing: On the River Dordogne.
- VTT/bicycle hire: Base VTT du Perigord Noir, Vitrac.
- Horse riding: Ferme de Castenet and L'Etrier de Vitrac.
Restaurants: L'Esplanade, Domme. Tel : . Les Pres Gaillardou, La Roque Gageac. Tel : . La Belle Etoile, La Roque Gageac. Tel : . La Treille, Vitrac. Tel :
- Pharmacy: Beynac - Tel :
- Doctor: Beynac - Dr. Migniot, Tel :
- Bank: Sarlat
- Cash machine: Sarlat
- Tourist information: Beynac - Tel : . Site :
Tourist attractions :
- The Chateau de Beynac. Sarlat - 'cite d'exception'
- Les Grottes - Gouffres de Proumeyssac, Audrix. Tel : .
- Grotte de la Halle, Domme. Tel : .
- Grottes du Grand Roc, Les Eyzies. Tel : .
- Parc Archeologique de Beynac, Beynac. Tel :
- Musee de la Speleologie, Les Eyzies. Tel :
- La Madeleine, Village Troglodytique Medieval, Tursac. Tel : .
- Indian Forest Perigord, Carsac (adventure park for the whole family). Tel : ,
- ULM Evasion, Domme. Tel :
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Vézac, FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 October 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 September 2017 - 21 September 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£887.00 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi
Central heating, Car hire optional