Villa De Steenen Kamer
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Vallon-Pont-d'Arc, France
From £558 per week
Villa to rent in Vallon-Pont-d'Arc, France
Villa in good location inside holiday park with lots of facilities, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa de Steenen kamer
Comfortable, cozy villa for six people, located in the beautiful Domaine Les Rives de l'Ardeche. These villas are in a villa park under Dutch management (directly by Allure Villas) in the heart of Ardèche. The villas are located in the district of 'Les Mazes', near the river Ardèche (about 500 m). This district belongs to the place Vallon-Pont-d'Arc. The center of the characteristic Vallon-Pont-d'Arc is about 3 km away. Ruoms, a second historical site in the neighborhood is about 7 km from the park.
There is a small supermarket about 1 km away. A little further is a larger supermarket, a bakery and greengrocer and in Ruoms and Vallon-Pont-d'Arc you will find numerous shops, bars, restaurants, and terraces.
Accommodation: 6 persons, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Villa with lots of space, comfortably furnished. Cozy living room with large sofas, dining room with table and 6 chairs, double sliding door gives access to the terrace. Large open kitchen with dishwasher and oven. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms, one with bath and shower and the other with a shower.
Outside: at the front, you have parking on site. You can walk around the house to the back garden, where a covered terrace is attached to the house. The large tree gives the necessary shade during the warm summer months.
- Wifi internet
- Wheelchair accessible (no special facilities)
- Washing machine
- River: 500 meters
- Restaurants: 1 km
- Supermarket: 2.8 km
- Vallon-Pont-d'Arc: 6 km
- Canoe rental: 8 km
- Avignon Airport: 100 km
- Nimes airport: 103 km
- Marseille Airport: 158 km
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Vallon-Pont-d'Arc, FranceThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area near the waterfront and mountains. It has a shared pool, a barbecue, a garden and a tennis. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 30 March - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 March - 28 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 March - 28 June 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
£105.12 per booking, paid with booking
£1.75 per person per night, paid with booking
£8.76 per person per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
Shared pool, Size 20m x 20m, Depth 0.1m to 2m
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Open fire, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire essential
Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Glassware, Oven, Pots / pans
Barbecue, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Restricted mobility