Chalet La Taniere Du Loup
Chalet with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in Val-d'Isère, France
From £14,945 per week
Chalet to rent in Val-d'Isère, France
Chalet La Taniere Du Loup is located on the site of an old "bergerie", or shepherd's hut, dating back to the 17th century.
Share this holiday home
Chalet overview - owner's description
Chalet La Taniere Du Loup is located on the site of an old "bergerie", or shepherd's hut, dating back to the 17th century. This unique chalet has been renovated using many of the original features blending traditional wood and stone with modern facilities - an eclectic and stylish mix of history and modernity.
Decorated with care, there is a prevailing sense of calm and tranquillity throughout. Chalet La Taniere Du Loup also boasts service levels of the highest standard and catering to impress even the harshest of food critics! Each night, guests will enjoy a five course culinary experience from the chalet's talented private chef, served in the beautiful vaulted dining room.
Chalet La Taniere Du Loup boasts modern and luxury features, giving you all the comforts you need for a dream holiday. It is designed on three levels with 6 double bedrooms and a single room.
Lower ground floor
- Two superb double or twin bedrooms with en-suite shower room
- Lovely room with king size bed or twin with private shower room
- Modern master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace.
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Spacious TV lounge with fireplace and projector screen with direct access to the terrace with the Jacuzzi
- Private studio with PC and printer
- Kitchen and dining room
- Splendid double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and breath-taking views from the south-facing terrace
- Cosy master bedroom with private shower room with access to the terrace with fantastic views
- Lovely single room ideal for a young child interconnected with the double room and sharing shower room
- Extensive open space with lounge and reading area
More facilities ...
- Bedroom safes
- Two splendid south-facing terraces each with a hot-tub
Chalet La Taniere Du Loup, a beautifully restored and redeveloped former shepherd's hut, boasts a fantastic location in close proximity to the ski slopes.
This chalet does not have any reviews but the agent has 13 reviews for their other properties.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 March 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 6 June 2020 - 16 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£889.41 per booking, paid locally
7 ensuite bedrooms, Sleeps 13
6 bathrooms including 7 en suites
DVD/Blu-ray player, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Open fire
Agency From London, United Kingdom Member since Apr 2015
Past bookings: 40 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 22 hours
Last seen: 2 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000