House with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Turenne, France
From £378 per week
House to rent in Turenne, France
This 2 bedroom house is located in Turenne and sleeps 4 people. It has barbeque facilities, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
3-room house 75 m2. Rustic furnishings:
- Living/dining room 40 m2, Low door height 185 cm with open-hearth fireplace and TV
- 1 room with 1 french bed (1 x 140 cm, length 190 cm)
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 200 cm)
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher)
- Shower, separate WC
- Oil heating
- Terrace 15 m2
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- Washing machine, dryer, children's high chair, baby cot for up to 2 year olds
- 1 pet/ dog allowed..
Located in front of "La Range", nautical base Vayrac 15 km, accrobranche 4 km. Nautical base of the Causse Correzien lake at 13 km. Country house "Vielcroze". In the hamlet Venayre, on the outskirts, 1.5 km from the centre of Turenne, in a quiet position. Private:
- Property 2'000 m2 with lawn and trees
- Table tennis, parking on the premises
- Grocery 1.5 km, supermarket 10 km, shopping centre 20 km, restaurant 1.5 km
- Riding stable 10 km
- Gouffre de Lafage 5 km, Collonges la Rouge 10 km, Gouffre de Padirac 33 km, Rocamadour 40 km, Sarlat la Caneda 50 km, Grottes de Lascaux 50 km..
The house is described as good value for money. This house is located in Turenne. The nearest airport is 78km away. It is set in a very convenient location, only 1.5km away from the city center.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a BBQ.
There is a trail for hiking nearby.
This house has 2 verified reviews.
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
Fabulous house and gardens in a beautiful location We had a great active (and peaceful) holiday in Turenne and the surrounding area. The house was a dream and we were very sorry to leave when it was over Thank you very much
This house is:
Outside this house in Turenne, FranceThis house has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 25 May - 21 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 June - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 14 September - 29 November 2019 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 24 November 2018 - 29 March 2019 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
€0.30 (approx. £0.27) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £225.86) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
€8.00 (approx. £7.23) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
Towels (initial supply)
€4.00 (approx. £3.61) per person, paid locally
Free of charge
About this house
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000