Villa Rosa - Domaine La Roseraie
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Tourtoirac, France
From £509 per week
Villa to rent in Tourtoirac, France
The ideal place to relax and to find each other again.
Domaine La Roseraie is located in the quiet and wooded environments of the Périgord Noir (Dordogne), nearby the cave of Tourtoirac.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
You will be welcomed in an area of 2 ha, fully fenced and surrounded by forests. In the morning, the singing of birds wakes you up. Admire the sunset or the starry sky in the evening. You might even see a deer...
Our holiday rentals for 6 people (Villa Rosa and La Truffière) are located on the domaine in such a way that your privacy is ensured. They are decorated and furnished with contemporary comfort.
Each house is equipped with a private pool, which only you and your family will have access to. The swimming pool which belongs to Villa Rosa is heated up to 25° C, allowing you to enjoy from May to half September.
Our vacation rentals are non smoking inside. Pets are not allowed.
What comfort is provided in the holiday homes?
- free Wifi connection
- 1 bathroom and 1 shower per house
- flat screen TV, dishwasher, microwave, oven, washing machine, iron
- books, DVDs, games
- for the youngest: a high chair, Cot, bottle warmer and baby bath are planned.
Details of VILLA ROSA:
Private Heated Pool (7-3 m)
Open plan living area: living, dining table, open plan kitchen (oven, micro-wave, dish washer, fridge/freezer)
3 twin bedrooms, from which 1 with en-suite shower
1 Bath room: double washbasin, corner bath, WC
Scullery: Washing machine, iron
And much more...
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Tourtoirac, FranceThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 September - 26 October 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 April - 28 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 26 October 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 April - 28 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 26 October 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 6 April - 28 June 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 June - 23 August 2022: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£66.45 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 2 single beds and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 1 Separate WC
Private pool with electric heating, Size 7m x 3m, Depth 1.2m to 1.2m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in French, Local
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Shared garden
Private Owner From Tourtoirac, France Member since Nov 2018
Last seen: 7 months ago
Number of properties: 1