Le Moulin Charmant
Villa with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Tourtoirac, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,333 per week
Villa to rent in Tourtoirac, France
Le Moulin Charmant is a beautifully converted mid-nineteenth century mill house bordering the Auvezere river just outside Hautefort in the Dordogne.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Le Moulin Charmant is a beautifully converted mid-nineteenth century mill house bordering the Auvezere river just outside Hautefort in the Dordogne. It stands within 4 hectares of grounds and gardens in stunning countryside dotted with historic towns and villages.
This impressive conversion has resulted in a charming and beautiful home full of beautiful, personal touches, perfectly combining comfort and style. It offers a large traditional, well-equipped kitchen with dining table and spacious sitting area.
In addition, there is a wonderful covered terrace ideal for BBQs and outdoor eating. There is also a cozy sitting room with huge log burning stove and a large barn is attached to the end of the Mill, with table tennis and plenty of room for fun and games.
The Mill has a gated and heated outdoor swimming pool with charming pool house with balcony.
To make your stay both memorable and more relaxing the non-resident English speaking housekeeper is available to arrange additional services such as Cordon Bleu meals, a fridge stocking service, hampers, babysitting and maid service. Complimentary White Company soaps are provided in the bathrooms.
Located in the outskirts of the gorgeous traditional village of Toirtourac and just a few minutes drive from the lively town of Hautefort with a delicious boulangerie, a restaurant and bar as well as sport facilities, the Chateau is the perfect base to explore the beautiful Dordogne region.
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Dining area
- Sitting room with log burning stove
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and outdoor terrace
- Separate bedroom with bunk bed
- 2nd Bedroom: twin room with own bathroom
- 3rd Bedroom: four poster room with own shower room
- 4th Bedroom: double room with extra single bed, en-suite bathroom and A/C
- 5th Bedroom: twin room with en-suite bathroom and A/C
- 6th Bedroom: single bed and separate W.C.
- Heated swimming pool with child-safe gate (12m x 6m, depth 0.8m-2.2m)
- Pool house
- Covered terrace
- Large barn area perfect for roller blading and indoor games
- Table tennis, boules, darts, croquet etc.
- 4 hectares of grounds and gardens
- A/C in 2 rooms
- Table tennis
- Boules and Croquet
- Mobile Charcoal BBQ
- River Fishing (no rods provided)
- British TV
- Sunbeds and Parasols
- Outdoor dining facilities
Just 3 km away is the village of Toirtourac, with its beautiful monastery, restaurant and bar, charcuterie shop and an award winning boulangerie.
The magnificent Chateau and town of Hautefort is 6 km away and also offers charming restaurants, bars and shops as well as all-weather tennis courts which are free to the public. Many of the local towns have charming weekly markets.
Le Moulin Charmant is just over an hour's drive from Bergerac Airport and Limoges Airport. Bordeaux Airport is two hours away.
Upon arrival, you will be provided with all the necessary information regarding the local area including arranging bike hire, a useful and fun way to explore the French countryside and the surrounding villages.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 5 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Tourtoirac, FranceThis villa has a pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 5 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 September - 28 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September 2018 - 29 March 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 March - 27 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 September 2019 - 27 March 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 28 March - 25 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 September 2020 - 5 September 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 14
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating