Studio apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Tignes, France
From £227 per week
Studio apartment to rent in Tignes, France
This 1 bedroom studio apartment is located in Tignes and sleeps 2 people.
Share this holiday home
Studio apartment overview - owner's description
1-room studio 14 m2 on 3rd floor.
- Renovated: living/dining room with 1 pull-out bed (2 persons 2 x 80 cm, length 190 cm), TV (flat screen)
- Open kitchen (2 hot plates, dishwasher, microwave, electric coffee machine)
- North facing position
- Please note: non-smokers only
- Smoke alarm
- Le Palafour: Beautiful residence "Palafour", 11 storeys
- In a sunny position in the residential district, excellent location: right in the centre but still quiet, on the lake, directly by the skiing area
- In the complex: restaurant, boutique, lift, storage room for skis, central heating system
- Supermarket 10 m, shopping centre 5 m, bakery, cafe 10 m
- Ski lift, chair lift 50 m, ski rental 10 m, ski bus stop 100 m, ski school 10 m
- Nearby attractions: Centre auquatique Le Lagon 50 m, Centre sportif Tignesespace 100 m
- Well-known ski regions can easily be reached: Espace Killy 10 m
- Please note: ski bus (free of charge)
- Guarded residence
- The keys‘ handover takes place by the agency Interhome in Tignes le Lac
The studio apartment is described as good value for money. This studio apartment is located in Tignes. The nearest airport is 133km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The studio apartment is adequately equipped: it has a dishwasher and a microwave.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
- A lake
The studio apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This studio apartment does not have any reviews but the agent has 500+ reviews for their other properties.
This studio apartment is:
Outside this studio apartment in Tignes, FranceThis studio apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a spa.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 November 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 30 November - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 April - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 2 April 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 April - 3 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 15 August 2020 - 26 November 2021 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 26 October - 29 November 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€300.00 (approx. £257.26) per booking, paid locally
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
Free of charge
€0.83 (approx. £0.71) per person per day, paid locally
Booster seat (for children)
£2.58 per item per day, paid with booking
Bed linen (initial supply)
£11.18 per person, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£6.02 per person, paid with booking
About this studio apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- Restaurant nearby
- Sunny position of the property
- Non-smoking property
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for skiing holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This studio apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 156 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 156 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 3 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000