Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Tignes, France
From £221 per week
Apartment to rent in Tignes, France
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Tignes and sleeps 2 people. It has WiFi.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
1-room apartment 15 m2.
- Living/dining room with 1 pull-out bed (2 persons 2 x 80 cm), TV
- Kitchenette (2 hot plates)
- Hip bath/WC
- Terrace, west facing position
- Facilities: Internet (WiFi, extra)
- Lavachet: Apartment block "Les Pistes"
- In the house: central heating system
- Shop, shopping centre, restaurant 200 m
- Skisport facilities 150 m, slopes 100 m
- Please note: the keys‘ handover takes place by the agency Interhome in Tignes le Lac
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
The apartment is described as good value for money. This apartment is located in Tignes. The nearest airport is 133km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 3 verified reviews.
1 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Lack of equipment (drying rack, raclette machine) Hoof bath not at all practical but still functional and well placed at the edge of the track.
The apartment is on the slopes, you can get out of the house on your skis and go skiing on your feet. The position in relation to the center is a little out of the way but the shuttle passes by and the distance on foot is not a lot. The supermarket is a 1 minute walk, same speech for the office where to buy the skipass (or walk to a branch office or skis on foot to the central office) Shuttle stop on the other side of the road. The ski deposit on the -1 floor is inconvenient. The house is very small and "spartan", the bed is a sofa with a pull out bed (quite comfortable) and the bathroom is quite old, if the goal is to make a full immersion of skis using the house only to sleep is fine, otherwise it is a little awkward to live. Opposite there is an uncovered parking but it is not usable because strangely it has the prohibition to stop with risk removal (this however is a negative note of Tignes that obliges you either to park at 17 euros per night or leave the car km away where you sleep, parking for free).
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Tignes, FranceThis apartment is in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony and a spa.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 27 April - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 April - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 20 April - 3 May 2019 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€500.00 (approx. £432.69) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Booster seat (for children)
£2.58 per item per day, paid with booking
Bed linen (initial supply)
£11.18 per person, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£6.02 per person, paid with booking
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for skiing holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 49 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 49 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 4 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000