Ski apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Tignes, France
From £328 per week
Apartment to rent in Tignes, France
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Tignes and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
1-room studio on 1st floor. Practical and comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room with 2 beds (80 cm), TV, radio and DVD
- Entrance hall with 1 x 2 bunk beds (80 cm)
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, mini-oven, dishwasher, microwave)
- South facing position
- Internet (WiFi, extra)
- Residence "Le Slalom"
- In the complex
- Lift, storage room for skis, central heating system
- Public car park at 100 m, extra
- Supermarket, shopping centre 100 m, restaurant 150 m, 2 minute walk to the centre, indoor swimming pool 1.5 km
- Sports centre 800 m, skisport facilities, slopes 300 m, ski bus stop 200 m
- Cinema a 50m
- Well-known ski regions can easily be reached
- Espace Killy 300 km de pistes
- Hiking paths
- Ski bus (free of charge)
- Non-smokers only
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for a cheap holiday. It is also suitable for families. It is also good value for money. This apartment is located in Tignes. The nearest airport is 133km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 300 metres away from the skiing sport facility.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has a dishwasher and a microwave.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Spent a few days skiing in Val Claret (part of Tignes) and stayed in Slalom residence. The apartment was basically furnished but comfortable and more than enough for my needs. Came with microwave and dishwasher if you're going to do your own cooking. Decent sized bathroom with full sized bath. Interhome provide a small settling in kit complete with toilet roll, but there's also a supermarket just up the street. I could have done the season living there. Only minor issue was that I didn't know how to switch on the electricity in the apartment...but rep was nice enough to come down the street from the office and show me the master switch adjacent to the main fuse box...which you just needed to turn... Val Claret is compact and complete with its own decent sized cinema. Access to the slopes involved a slight walk through town, but everything else including lift pass, ski hire, restaurants and entertainment (not cheap) is all close by. Recommended
Functional apartment, close to shops, not far from the slopes. Very well received with the agency. 2 different interhome agencies in 2 years and always a welcome, contrary to what we have known before
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Tignes, FranceThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a spa.
Prices and availability
Updated 13 December 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 14 December - 28 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 1 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 February - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 April - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 April - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€500.00 (approx. £449.10) per booking, paid locally
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
Until 11 January 2019: €0.83 (approx. £0.75) per person per day, paid locally
Until 11 January 2019: €0.83 (approx. £0.75) per person per day, paid locally€0.99 (approx. £0.89) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
£11.44 per person, paid with booking
Booster seat (for children)
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£6.16 per person, paid with booking
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Non-smoking property
- Suitable for elderly people
- Ideal for cheap vacation
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for skiing holiday
Show all 4 features Show less
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000