Le Grand Tichot A Et B
Ski apartment with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Tignes, France
From £1,120 per week
Apartment to rent in Tignes, France
This 4 bedroom apartment is located in Tignes and sleeps 12 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
5-room apartment 90 m2 on 2 levels on 5th floor.
- Fully renovated, very practical and beautiful furnishings: living/dining room with TV, flat screen, radio and hi-fi system
- 1 room with 2 beds (90 cm, length 200 cm)
- 1 room with 1 french bed (160 cm, length 190 cm), TV (flat screen)
- Kitchenette (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, electric coffee machine, Capsules for coffee machine extra)
- Bathroom, shower, separate WC
- Upper floor: 1 room with 2 x 2 bunk beds (90 cm, length 200 cm)
- 1 room with 2 x 2 bunk beds (80 cm, length 190 cm)
- Balcony, south-west facing position balcony, north-east facing position
- Very beautiful panoramic view of the mountains
- Facilities: washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking space n 56 (roofed), height 190 cm
- Please note: non-smokers only
- Smoke alarm
- Please note : 3 shower rooms and 1 bathroom with bath
- 2 ski lockers
- 2 fridges
- Val Claret: In the shopping centre
- Residence "Le Grand Tichot A et B"
- In a central, busy position
- In the complex: lift, central heating system
- Shop, supermarket, restaurant, bakery 10 m, indoor swimming pool 2 km
- Sports centre 800 m, skisport facilities 200 m, slopes, ski school 150 m
- Please note: There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
The apartment is described as good value for money. The apartment has a mountain view and is located in Tignes. The nearest airport is 133km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 150 metres away from the skiing sport facility.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a balcony.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 12 verified reviews.
10 out of 12 people recommend staying here
Great booking process and helpful in-resort Interhome staff. Appartment was ideal for us (2 families with 7 people altogether) on the 5th floor so it was quiet and very little noise. Very convenient for Sherpa, Ski hire, Ski Pass office, and Ski school all within 3 mins walk. Would definitely book it again.
We found this apartment very spacious and fully equipped with everything we needed. Good views all round from the balconies and centrally located, you’re within a stone’s throw from the many bars and restaurants. The check-in process was very easy and staff were very helpful. The private parking space is also very useful if you take your own car but any vehicle higher than 2 metres will not get in! The only downside I can think of is the cleanliness; with a fee of €10 per person for the cleaning, I think Interhome should either reduce the fee or improve the thoroughness of the cleaning. That said though, it wouldn’t stop us from staying again. Overall a very nice apartment in an excellent location that is perfectly suited for medium/large groups.
We appreciated getting the keys promptly when we arrived! And again thanks to xx for his kindness.
Good location. Great space. Secure. Couldn't want for more.
We were in the apartment for 8 - 12 people only seven, so everything was OK. From 10 people the place is very rare and for 12 people actually not possible (only 2 toilets are too little for 12 people). Location is perfect, facilities in order. The apartment is on the 5th floor and there is only a lift for 2 persons. Is not enough for such a large building, especially on arrival and departure.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Tignes, FranceThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony and a spa.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 20 April - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 April - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€500.00 (approx. £432.52) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
€1.65 (approx. £1.43) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
£11.18 per person, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£6.02 per person, paid with booking
About this apartment
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
There is also 1 cot
- Covered parking
Show all 4 facilities Show less
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- Mountain view
- Non-smoking property
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for skiing holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 49 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 49 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 3 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000