Le 2100 A Et B
Ski apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Tignes, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £329 per week
Apartment to rent in Tignes, France
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Tignes and sleeps 3 people.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
1-room apartment 23 m2, on the ground floor:
- Living/dining room with 1 bed (80 cm), 1 pull-out bed (2 pers
- 2 x 80 cm), TV
- Kitchenette (2 hot plates, dishwasher, microwave)
- Balcony, north facing position
- Very beautiful view of the lake..
- Apartment block "Le 2100 A et B"
- In a quiet position in the residential district, 150 m from the skiing area
- Lift, storage room for skis, central heating system
- Shop, supermarket, restaurant, bakery 100 m, 5 minute walk to the centre
- Skisport facilities 200 m
- The keys‘ handover takes place by the agency Interhome in Tignes le Lac
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
This apartment has 5 verified reviews.
3 out of 5 people recommend staying here
We were happy with our stay! Beautiful location, free activities for adults and children. Small flat on cleanliness: The apartment was not cleaned properly or not at all (the smell of cigarette on arrival, the vacuum cleaner not done, dust on furniture, bathroom and toilet the same, and the balcony ... not cleaned for months I think ... suddenly instead of landing quietly on arrival I had to clean myself ... that I find unacceptable because we pay 13 € per person for the cleaning and that's it) but despite all that I will recommend to my relatives this place because it was just beautiful and relaxing!
Very good value and very clean ground floor studio, small but then most studios are. Being on the ground floor very convenient to the ski locker apartment entrance. Pity the balcony faces north but you pays your money etc.Close to all facilities of Le Lavahet and access to pistes. Would return.
It is said in the announcement that there is a couple room with teen not ideal. Pillows not suitable.
Cleaning not done on our arrival, blankets, bedspreads, duvets, stained mattresses, dirty pillows, mold on bathroom walls, distinguish toilet paper breaks, dirty and worn wood toilet bowl, corridor doors works very poorly, decoration, old television with dangerous and obsolete installation, trace of beginning fire on electric meter, smell of tobacco and carpet of 1970s ... balcony unusable because and to finish works from 8 to 17h in apartment next door. ... so very disappointed. .. to avoid. .. horrible ....
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Tignes, FranceThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the waterfront and mountains. It has a balcony and a spa.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 August 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 1 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 February - 20 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 April - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Until 23 November 2018: free of charge
24 November 2018 - 30 November 2019: free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
Until 30 November 2019: €500.00 (approx. £446.03) per booking, paid locally
Until 30 November 2019: €0.83 (approx. £0.74) per person per day, paid locally
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Until 30 November 2019: free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Until 30 November 2019: free of charge
Booster seat (for children)
Until 30 November 2019: £2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
Bed linen (initial supply)
Until 30 November 2019: £11.44 per person, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
Until 30 November 2019: £6.16 per person, paid with booking
WiFi (3/4G wireless modem for max. 10 connecting devices – LIMIT 1 GB per day)
Until 15 September 2018: £4.93 per item per day, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 3
1 bathroom, 1 WC
Balcony or terrace