La Grande Casse
Ski apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Tignes, France
From £276 per week
Apartment to rent in Tignes, France
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Tignes and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
1-room apartment 28 m2, on the ground floor.
- Living/dining room with 1 double sofabed (1 x 140 cm, length 190 cm), 1 pull-out bed (2 persons 2 x 80 cm), TV
- Kitchenette (2 hot plates, dishwasher, microwave)
- Large balcony, east facing position
- Very beautiful view of the mountains and the ski run
- Facilities: Internet (WiFi, extra)
- Please note: non-smokers only
- Lavachet: Apartment block "La Grande Casse", 4 storeys
- In a sunny position in the residential district, 500 m from the lake, 50 m from the skiing area
- In the complex: storage room for skis, central heating system
- Public car park at 100 m, extra
- Shop, supermarket, shopping centre, restaurant, bakery 200 m, indoor swimming pool 500 m
- Skisport facilities 150 m, ski rental 200 m, ski bus stop 100 m
- Nearby attractions: centre aquatique Lagon 500 m, centre sprotif Espace Tignes 500 m
- Well-known ski regions can easily be reached: TIGNES VAL D'ISERE 50 m
- Well-known lakes can easily be reached: lac de Tignes 500 m
- Hiking paths: Parc de la Vanoise
- Please note: the keys‘ handover takes place by the agency Interhome in Tignes le Lac
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for a cheap holiday. It is also suitable for families. It is also good value for money. The apartment has a mountain view and is located in Tignes. The nearest airport is 133km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 50 metres away from the skiing sport facility.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has a dishwasher and a microwave. It also has a balcony.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
- A lake
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 9 verified reviews.
6 out of 9 people recommend staying here
Interhome rental was good. Clear information. No hidden extras and good customer support. Apartment was God’s overall. A new shower curtain and cleaner floor would have earned a higher rating. Would recommend Interhome
A quiet, luminous apartment located beside ski access to and from slopes. Value for money.
Nice and tidy, close to the slopes, quiet and with access to bus. Furniture needs to be repaired since some chairs are bad and matraces are old.
Appart well arranged, but it lacks some dishes and the stoves and casseroles are very damaged, it will surely be settled
-When we arrived the keys were not in the box office. We had to wait an hour and a half. - The dish of the dutxa lost water and there was no mop to dry the floor. - They informed that the apartment was under construction once we had already paid. - There was no W.C paper, no soap or utensils to clean dishes, or tablets for the dishwasher ... ======> The apartment would have been perfect if it were not for these things that I think are easy to use. If it is solved we will repeat insurance.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Tignes, FranceThis apartment is in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony and a spa.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 August 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 15 August - 27 November 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 28 November - 18 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 December 2020 - 26 March 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 17 April - 17 December 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 18 December 2021 - 18 March 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 April - 9 September 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 8 May 2021 - 25 November 2022 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€500.00 (approx. £451.25) per booking, paid locally
ERV cancellation insurance
Free of charge
€0.99 (approx. £0.89) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Tignes summer activities card
Until 29 August 2020: free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
£11.83 per person, paid with booking
Cot (up to 2 years)
£2.73 per item per day, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£6.37 per person, paid with booking
WIFI (max. 5 connecting devices – LIMIT 2 GB per day)
Until 27 November 2020: £5.10 per item per day, paid with booking
Booster seat (for children)
28 November 2020 - 26 November 2022: £2.73 per item per day, paid with booking
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- Sunny position of the property
- Mountain view
- Non-smoking property
- Suitable for elderly people
- Ideal for cheap vacation
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for skiing holiday
Show all 4 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 166 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 166 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 13 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000