Apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in Tignes, France
From £363 per week
Apartment to rent in Tignes, France
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Tignes and sleeps 5 people.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 35 m2, on the ground floor.
- Living/dining room with 1 double sofabed (140 cm), TV
- 1 room with 1 bed (80 cm), 1 double bed (140 cm)
- Kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 1 ceramic glass hob hotplate, microwave)
- Shower, separate WC
- Balcony 8 m2, north-east facing position
- Very beautiful panoramic view of the mountains and the ski run
- Le lac: Apartment block "Horizon 2000"
- In the hamlet Les Almes, in a quiet, sunny position, directly by the skiing area
- In the house: storage room for skis, central heating system
- Shop, supermarket, restaurant 200 m, bakery 600 m, bus stop 500 m, outdoor swimming pool 600 m, lake 600
- Ski rental 200 m, ski school, ice field 600 m
- Nearby attractions: Tignes Espace centre sportif 600 m, Lagon Piscine et Spa 600 m
- Well-known ski regions can easily be reached: Espace Killy
The apartment is described as good value for money. The apartment has a mountain view and is located in Tignes. The nearest airport is 133km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave and an oven. It also has a balcony.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 2 verified reviews.
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
Wifi not included, expensive option and works very poorly, otherwise very good apartment, lack some kitchen utensils, knife that cuts and corks between other.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Tignes, FranceThis apartment is in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony and a spa.
Prices and availability
Updated 30 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 1 September - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 7 September - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 April - 4 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€500.00 (approx. £456.57) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
€0.99 (approx. £0.90) per person per day, paid locally
Booster seat (for children)
£2.58 per item per day, paid with booking
Bed linen (initial supply)
£11.18 per person, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£6.02 per person, paid with booking
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 5
Show all 4 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- Sunny position of the property
- Located in quite neighbourhood
- Mountain view
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
- Suitable for skiing holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 101 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 101 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000