Apartment To Rent In Tignes
Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Tignes, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £341 per week
Apartment to rent in Tignes, France
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Tignes and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 30 m2 on 1st floor. Simple and practical furnishings:
- Living/dining room with 1 pull-out bed (2 pers
- 2 x 80 cm), TV (flat screen)
- Exit to the balcony, south facing position
- 1 room with 1 pull-out bed (2 pers
- 2 x 80 cm)
- Sleeping alcove with 1 x 2 bunk beds (80 cm)
- Kitchenette (2 hot plates, dishwasher, microwave)
- Bathroom, separate WC
- Beautiful view of the mountains
- Internet (WiFi, extra)
- Residence "Le Hameau du Borsat"
- Directly by the skiing area
- In the complex
- Lift, storage room for skis, central heating system
- Shop, grocery, restaurant 50 m, bakery 20 m, indoor swimming pool 800 m
- Sports centre 800 m, skisport facilities, slopes 50 m, ski rental 20 m, ski school 100 m, ice field 800 m
- Well-known ski regions can easily be reached
- Espace Killy 50 m
- Ski bus (free of charge)
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
- All houses/apartments are individually designed/furnished
- It is possible to ski from the residence to the funicular
- Electric heating
- Non-smokers only
This apartment has 6 verified reviews.
1 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Booking through Interhome was easy and key collection/drop off using safety box was great. Their 24/7 customer line was great-used as a result of blocked snowy mountain roads and delayed arrival. It would have been helpful if directions stated to take the second entrance block as this housed all the 3000 numbered apartments. The apartment was as the photos show and price reflects. It is a 1 or 2 star accommodation. If you want a modern place and matching crockery then it's not for you. For us (2 adults, 2 teenagers) it was great. It has a microwave, toaster, oven, kettle, coffee machine, hob, dishwasher, fridge and plenty of hot water. The beds were very comfortable indeed. Can't comment about the sofa bed as this wasn't used. The only gripes were the floor was quite dirty and the heater didn't work in the bathroom (no dry towels) or main bedroom. However the apartment was very warm and the working lounge heater didn't even need to be used. We would return to this apartment.
Outdated, dirty, poorly equipped Household not made in full on arrival (garbage cans, underpads, ...) Covers and pillows seedy and dirty Kitchen utensils and tableware incomplete and dilapidated
housing that is not maintained (broken door wrist, sofa removed, cupboard door that does not close, wardrobe outdated)
Excellent apartment seen the price. What dated interior but neat Ski closet on ground floor So from the apartment on the skis to the ski lift
The situation very good. It's a bit old, but clean. The amount of cleaning is excessive. If we leave it clean it should be only an amount for the review. There is no control of the parties arranged by some tenants at night. For the rest, it is well equipped and comfortable. Ideal for a few days of skiing at the foot of the slopes. As for wifi, accessible but a little slow and payment. It has a safeguard.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Tignes, FranceThis apartment is in the city but in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony and a spa.
Prices and availability
Updated 11 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 November - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 20 April - 20 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 December 2019 - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 11 April - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€500.00 (approx. £445.47) per booking, paid locally
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
€0.83 (approx. £0.74) per person per day, paid locally
€0.83 (approx. £0.74) per person per day, paid locally€0.99 (approx. £0.88) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
£11.44 per person, paid with booking
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£6.16 per person, paid with booking
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
1 bathroom, 1 WC
Balcony or terrace