Villa Chambre Du Paradis
Villa with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and swimming pool in Sainte-Foy-de-Longas, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £758 per week
Villa to rent in Sainte-Foy-de-Longas, France
Villa overview - owner's description
You'll write your own fairy tale from this petite villa in Dordogne. Perfect for a couple on honeymoon, this stone cottage can be a romantic retreat.
You'll write your own fairy tale from this petite villa in Dordogne. Perfect for a couple on honeymoon, this stone cottage can be a romantic retreat, or just the beginning of the day's adventures.
After dinner on the covered terrace, the patio leads down to a private Roman-style pool and hot tub for deep relaxation. When it gets late, you'll retire to the cosy, intimate cottage, bathed in warm light - where lovely memories are waiting to happen.
In the morning if you'd like a refreshing way to explore the local area, take the bikes! Breath-taking scenery and quaint towns are everywhere in Dordogne. Sainte Alvere is the nearest small town (5 km), where you'll find tennis courts and several restaurants.
To make the most of the region, head to Bergerac (30 km), which sits on the river Dordogne. Here you can learn the history of the region's wine and tobacco cultivation, and (of course) set off on a world-class wine tour. Dozens of wineries are gathered here - though true oenophiles may also travel to Bordeaux, less than 2 hours away. There's certainly no better way to celebrate love on your villa holiday than with great French wine.
- Entrance by covered terrace
- Open-plan fully equipped kitchen
- Dining and living area with stairs to bedroom
- 1 bedroom with queen-size bed and bathroom
- Separate W.C
- Swimming pool with Roman steps and alarm system (size: 11 x 5.5 m / depth: 0.2 m - 0.8 m)
- Jacuzzy-style Spa
- Covered terrace
- Pool terrace
Private garden with shaded trees
Internet broadband access
- Central heating
- Built-in BBQ
- Satellite TV (English and American channels)
- DVD player
- Cot & High chair
- Washing machine
- Electric oven
- Gas hob
- 2 "VTT" style bikes
The property is set in the well-known Dordogne region in South of France, a few kms from the towns of Saint Alvere and St Felix de Villadeix.
Here, you will find a plethora of excellent restaurants and lively cafe's as well as sport facilities ranging from tennis and basketball courts, to golf courses, horse-riding centres and swimming pools.
The whole area swarms of tourist attractions and entertaining activities including wine-tasting tours, cruises down the Dordogne river, public gardens and many others.
The Bergerac airport is also conveniently located at approximately 35 km.
Local Activities and Amenities
- Two courts in Sainte Alvere
- Golf Club Chateau les Merles, Mouleydier.
- Watersports: Aqua Parc Juniorland, Bergerac : 4 swimming pools, jacuzzi, solarium, VTT, mini-moto et quad etc. / Sport Nautique de Bergerac /Bassin Nautique de Tremolat at 10k's - water skiing. / Les Etangs de Bos, Audrix, Le Bugue sur Vezere (28k's approx.) Aquatic games and trampoline, 4 toboggans, pedalos, snack bar etc.
- Parc de Loisirs Neufont, St. Amand, 11 hectares of woodland, 4 hectares of lake, fishing, safe swimming, beaches, cafe, free shady parking.
- Beach: Parc de Loisirs Neufont. Tremolat. The River Dordogne.
- Fishing: Lake or river fishing - the River Dordogne
- Horse riding: Centre Equestre la Cavale, Haras de Valences, Eyrenville. / Club Hippique de Bergerac, 118 Rte. Ste. Alvere, Creysse. / La Jumenterie Equitation, Rouffignac de Sigoules
- Local produce market: Vergt - Friday /Tremolat - Tuesday / Bergerac - Wednesday and Saturday / Perigueux - everyday, but bigger markets Wednesday and Saturdays.
- Restaurants: 'Chez Cathy', Ste. Foy de Longas, Tel : (must book) / Bistrot d'en Face, Tremolat, Tel : / Vieux Logis, Relais Chateaux, Tremolat, Tel : . Or for wonderful views as well (in fact you'll probably want to eat here everyday of your holiday!) Ferme Auberge de Tremolat, Tel :
- Pharmacy: Ste. Alvere
- Bank: Ste. Alvere
- Cash machine: Ste. Alvere
- Tourist information: Bergerac, Tel : . Le Bugue, Tel :
-Tourist attractions :
Maison des Vins de Bergerac, Route des Vins de Bergerac. 126 producers, visites and degustation.
Gabarres de Bergerac, Sail down the River Dordogne, enjoy the countryside in a more relaxing way!
Aquarium du Perigord Noir, Le Bugue (20k's approx.) 3,000,000 litres of water, 6,000 species!
Abri Prehistorique de Cap Blanc Marquay, Les Eyzies (30k's approx) the only frieze of prehistoric sculptures in the world to be shown to the public. (UNESCO)
'Airparc Perigord', St. Vincent de Cosse
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Sainte-Foy-de-Longas, FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 June 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 June 2017 - 5 October 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£880.44 per booking, paid locally
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Car hire optional