La Maison De Mistral
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private pool and golf nearby in Saint-Siffret, the South of France
From £1,325 per week
Villa to rent in Saint-Siffret, the South of France
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Saint-Siffret and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
4-room villa 145 m2 on 2 levels.
- Beautiful and tasteful furnishings: large living/dining room with satellite TV
- 1 room with Dressing room with 1 french bed and shower/WC
- Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 3 induction hot plates, microwave, freezer)
- separate WC
- Upper floor: 2 rooms, each room with 2 beds and TV
- Bathroom, separate WC
- Terrace 30 m2, south facing position
- Terrace furniture, barbecue (portable), deck chairs (6)
- Facilities: washing machine, dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Please note: 1 pet/ dog allowed
- Smoke alarm
- For minimum stay of 2 weeks: 1 intermediate cleaning included in the rent
- Saint Siffret 4 km from Uzes: Beautiful villa "La Maison de Mistral"
- On the outskirts, 1 km from the centre of Saint Siffret
- Private: property 1'200 m2 (fenced), swimming pool (8 x 4 m, depth 150 cm, 01/06-30/09) with internal staircase
- Children's playground, parking on the premises
- Grocery 1 km, supermarket 4 km, restaurant 1 km
- Tennis 500 m
The villa is described as good value for money. It has a private pool and is located in Saint-Siffret. The nearest airport is only 32km away. It is set in a very convenient location, only 1km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has air conditioning, a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ and a tennis court.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
5 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Recent modern house with all necessary comfort all in a quiet environment. Uzès is only minutes away. We had a pleasant stay
Quiet, neat, spacious home
The house is equipped with every comfort and is very well cared for. There is nothing to criticize about the pool and the garden either. The house is very quiet. The only downside is that you also need a car for the smallest groceries. Had a wonderful holiday, with trips to Pont du Gard, Uzès, Avignon and a canoe trip in the area.
Great family vacation in the Maison de Mistral. The house and especially the garden are even bigger than they appear in the photos. The house is extremely clean and the keys are delivered quickly and efficiently. Note that the environment is very quiet but with many visits / outputs to be made in the area: canoe on the Gardon, visit of Nîmes, market of Uzès ... very beautiful area with charming people and excellent weather! If you have to give a point to improve: the pool closure system that could be automated (but I think it's planned for next year). Again thank you and congratulations to the owners!
The house was in very good condition and well equipped with a couple of minor exceptions which we have told to the owner. For 3 to 4 adults it is excellent, for 6 would be a bit crowded. Great garden in quiet surroundings.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Saint-Siffret, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 July 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 8 May - 20 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 August - 27 August 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 28 August - 17 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€500.00 (approx. £456.90) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Weekly laundry (bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
- Air conditioning
- Private pool
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- International TV channels
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The tennis court is available
Show all 6 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 108 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 108 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 9 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000