Holiday Apartment In Saint-servan Nord
Beach apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Saint-Servan Nord, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £302 per week
Apartment to rent in Saint-Servan Nord, France
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Saint-Servan Nord and sleeps 3 people. It has WiFi. The apartment is walking distance away from beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 51 m2 on 4th floor. Object suitable for 3 adults. Bright, fully renovated in 2014, comfortable and modern furnishings:
- Living room with 1 sofabed (120 cm, length 190 cm), cable TV (flat screen)
- 1 large room with 1 french bed (160 cm, length 200 cm), shower
- Small, open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, electric coffee machine) with bar
- Separate WC
- View of the sea
- Washing machine, iron
- Internet (WiFi, free)
Old small apartment house "Clemenceau", 5 storeys. In the district of Saint Servan, 100 m from the sea, 100 m from the beach. Public parking 20 m. Short-stay parking zone (fee). Grocery 200 m, restaurant 100 m, bar, bakery, cafe 50 m, 1 minute walk to the centre, bus stop "Saint Servan Mairie" 50 m, sandy beach "Plage des Bas Sablons" 100 m, indoor swimming pool 150 m. Sports harbour 500 m. Nearby attractions:
- Intra Muros 1.5 km, Le Grand Aquarium 2.8 km, Les Thermes de Saint Malo 3.7 km, Dinard 9 km, Dinan 31 km, Le Mont Saint Michel 50 km
- No lift
- Not suitable for small children
- Non-smokers only
- No lift
This apartment has 11 verified reviews.
8 out of 11 people recommend staying here
Beautiful apartment, spacious and tastefully decorated, in a neighborhood close to shops and St Malo intramural. But not at all for people who are not sporty or come with a lot of business! Is located on the 4th floor without elevator with old irregular wooden stairs (we were with a baby and his stroller, so we suffered). In addition parking in the street is not free and limited to 2 hours
well located, possibility to go on foot to saint malo inta muros. nice apartment new and with a pleasant sea view advisor
Stylish decor. Kitchen well equipped and technically up to date, cooking makes it enjoyable. Good location: bakery on the next street corner opposite the town hall lures with coffee to go and fresh croissants starting from six o'clock in the morning. On Mondays and Fridays fresh oysters directly from the producer right next to it. Great pastry shop on the ground floor of the house. Market halls with local produce and fresh fish and seafood halfway between the apartment and the bakery. Two nice and even cheap little restaurants in the immediate vicinity offer delicious daily menus, z. Eg xxx and xxx. Only downside: no elevator. But historic Breton building and artisanal absolutely worth seeing staircase, solid and timelessly beautiful as a three-master. For the kids, the high-performance Wi-Fi connection was a great pastime to play. When the cabinet door is open, the connection is even faster. Also handy for booking online tickets to the abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel, which I strongly recommend, otherwise you can stand for hours for tickets.
The apartment is quite enough for two people who spend most of their vacation time outside the apartment. The location is very good, which makes the apartment more attractive. Really well, however, you do not feel due to lack of cleanliness and sparse furnishings. It is also important to know that the apartment is on the fourth floor. The old staircase is narrow and has steep, irregular steps. You should not have much luggage or motor restrictions.
An apartment for 4asez big, very well located but big problem in cleanliness and utensils.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Saint-Servan Nord, FranceThis apartment is in a quiet area near the beach.
Prices and availability
Updated 19 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 21 September - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 November - 21 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 January - 22 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 February - 8 March 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 9 March - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 April - 3 May 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 May - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August 2019 - 31 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 February - 14 February 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 15 February - 3 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 April - 24 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 25 April - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€400.00 (approx. £356.37) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Local tax children (6 - 15)
Free of charge
Local tax babies (0-2)
Free of charge
Free of charge
€0.90 (approx. £0.80) per person per day, paid locally
£2.64 per item per day, paid with booking
Bed linen (initial supply)
£8.80 per person, paid with booking
Towels (initial supply)
£4.40 per person, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 3
1 bathroom, 1 WC
Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven