House with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Saint-Sauveur-le-Vicomte, France
From £394 per week
House to rent in Saint-Sauveur-le-Vicomte, France
This 2 bedroom house is located in Saint-Sauveur-le-Vicomte and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi. The house is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
house attached to another house, 4 - 5 people, 3 room/s, 2 bedroom/s, 1 bathroom/s, approx. 120 m², 2 floor/s.
- Property on an estate
- Natural stone house
- Gravel road, approx
- 300 m
- Estate (shared use with the owner)
- 10 ha, open plot, meadow, fruit trees
- Owner lives on the property
- Owner has sheep.
Sports facilities/ leisure time
- Private use (free of charge)
- Table football, table tennis table.
Exterior (private use).
Private part of the estate approx
600 m², meadow
Parking on the estate
Terrace, furnishing provided, 8 deck chairs, sunshade.
Center Saint Sauveur-le-Vicomte in approx
4.5 km Besneville in approx
5.3 km Cherbourg in approx
Next supermarket (Saint Sauveur-le-Vicomte) in approx
Sea in approx
14 km Sandy beach in approx
14 km (Portbail).
(18-hole golf course) in approx
* 15 km.
Local service charges Electricity according to consumption approx
Final cleaning by tenants or against payment, € 50
Holiday resort tax
Linen/towels must be brought along
Bed linen available on loan, € 8 per person/change (on order)
Deposit € 200 (in cash)
Extra bed sofa bed, free of charge (on order)
Pet not allowed..
- Non-smoking house
- Furnishing: local standard, rustic, tiled floor, parquet floor
- Equipment: satellite TV; stereo; internet access Wi-Fi (included); washing machine, iron/ironing board; storage room (external access only)
- Room layout:
Living room/bed room(ground floor): sofa bed as supplementary bed (see extra charges), fireplace (open, only heating possibility), exit to terrace
- Dining area: (benches) in the living room
- Kitchen: separaterate, exit
- Kitchen/ cooking equipment - 5 gas rings, oven, microwave oven, dish-washer, combination fridge-freezer, coffee machine, water boiler, toaster
- Sleeping accommodation 1(floor 1, roof pitch, limited height, no storage space, room without door): queen-size bed at the gallery to the living room
- Bedroom 2(floor 1, roof pitch, limited height, no storage space, room without door) - 3 x single bed, seating accommodation
- Sanitary 1(ground floor): shower
- Sanitary 2(ground floor): separaterate WC
The house is described as good value for money. This house is located in Saint-Sauveur-le-Vicomte. It is set in a convenient location, 14km away from a beach and 4.5km away from the city center.
The house has free wireless internet. The house is adequately equipped: it has a dishwasher and a washing machine.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course
- A trail for hiking
The house is suitable for family friendly summer holidays.
This house does not have any reviews but the agent has 500+ reviews for their other properties.
This house is:
Outside this house in Saint-Sauveur-le-Vicomte, FranceThis house is near a lively area. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 8 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
Until 27 September 2019: €200.00 (approx. £177.47) per booking, paid locally
Electricity - Based on consumption
Until 27 September 2019: €0.18 (approx. £0.16) per kwh, paid locally
Local tax - Based on consumption
Free of charge
Bed linen (initial supply)
Until 27 September 2019: €8.00 (approx. £7.10) per item, paid locally
Until 27 September 2019: €50.00 (approx. £44.37) per item, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Until 27 September 2019: own arrangement
About this house
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- Golf courses nearby
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000