Villa with 10 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and private pool in Saint-Privat-des-Vieux, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £12,356 per week
Villa to rent in Saint-Privat-des-Vieux, the South of France
Undoubtedly one of the finest quality restorations we've found on our travels in the South of France, Villa Jolivet is a 600 year old farmhouse saved from ruin.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Undoubtedly one of the finest quality restorations we've found on our travels in the South of France, Villa Jolivet is a 600 year old farmhouse saved from ruin, and reborn as a glorious fusion of modern luxury and rural tradition.
After years of tireless dedication from the owners, this villa today offers all the mod cons and unique touches you could ever desire from a five star retreat. Stepping through the heavy wooden front doors you enter a large hall with it's own olive tree blooming up from the tiled floor. Across the kitchen, living and dining areas high stone ceilings contrast exquisitely with the tasteful modern furnishings, and provide a constant reminder of the history that surrounds.
Villa Jolivet sits on 40,000 square metres of private land in the verdant Provence countryside, conveniently located in seductive Vezenobres, between the Roman city of Nimes and the medieval stronghold of Uzes.
For exhilarating excursions in the surrounding wilderness, there are four mountain bikes and two Quads for guests to use.
Among the vast array of immaculately finished rooms, a few that stood out included the library with its fascinating collection of wise, old books, and grand stone fireplace. Then there's stylish cocktail room leading out to the garden, the cosy cinema room, and a well equipped modern gym that still manages to maintain the character of the building with the climbing wall built into the original stone.
Moving outside you are met with a breathtaking triumph of landscaping, as the long swimming pool stretches out before you, providing the focal point in a fully equipped garden of neat patios, lawns and rows of trees. Guests also have access to such outdoor luxuries as tennis and petanque courts, and a sheltered summer kitchen/lounge area with large custom BBQ.
Villa Jolivet is a truly special villa rental, where no matter the size of your group there will be something for everyone. Why not book a stay now, and come find out what you'll love most about this one of a kind destination!
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
Villa Interior (10 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms / Sleeps 19)
- Three bedrooms with air conditioning, and two with mobile AC units
- Broadband Internet/ WiFi
- Satellite TV with English News Channels
- DVD player
- Cd player/ stereo
- Geneva iPod Docks (speaker base)
- Fans if needed and required
- Fully Equipped Kitchen including Dishwasher
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair dryers
- Indoor Dining for 18 people
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Baby Crib/ Cot if needed
- High Chair if needed
- All linens provided
- Pool towels
Ground Floor Bedrooms/ Bathroom Layout
- Bedroom 1 - King bed with en-suite bathroom (2 showers, 2 sinks, WC).
- Bedroom 2 - Twin beds, shares bathroom with bedroom 1.
- Bedroom 3 - King bed with en-suite bathroom (2 showers, 2 sinks, WC).
- Bedroom 4 - One single bed, shares bathroom with bedroom 3.
Second Floor Bedrooms/ Bathroom Layout
- Bedroom 5 - Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (2 showers, 2 sinks, WC). Portable A/C. A ladder leads to a mezzanine fitted with 2 single beds.
- Bedroom 6 - Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (2 showers, 2 sinks, WC). Portable A/C. A ladder leads to a mezzanine fitted with 2 single beds.
- Bedroom 7 - Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub, shower, 2 sinks, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 8 - Queen bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). A/C.
- Bedroom 9 - Master bedroom, King bed with en-suite bathroom (Tub, shower, 2 sinks, WC). A/C. A mezzanine is fitted with 2 single beds.
- Bedroom 10 - Double bed with en-suite bathroom (Shower, sink, WC). this bedroom is perfect for personnel, nanny, chauffeur, etc...
- Sun Loungers
- Pool House
- Large Outdoor Terraces
- Outdoor Dining for 18+ People
- Gas BBQ
- Shaded and Grassy areas
- Private Tennis court (quick)
- Terrain de Boules
- 4 bicycles for adults, 3 for kids
- 2 Quads
- Private Parking
Within the region of Vezenobres, you are only 10 minutes from the picturesque commune of St privat des vieux.
Just twenty minutes away is the town of this region, Vezenobres town, a gorgeous, peaceful collection of ancient cobbled streets, stone churches, and medieval Romanesque houses.
The old Roman city of Nimes is only 40 minutes by car, and is also the location of the nearest airport. Often referrred to as the French Rome, Nimes is as a must see for those with an interest in history. Countless incredibly well preserved relics remain from the Roman Empire, including the ancient aqueduct bridge at Pont de Gard, the Roman temple of Maison Carree, and of course the best preserved Roman amphitheatre in France dating back to the 1st or 2nd century AD.
Around 30 minutes away by car, at the source of the Eure, lies the medieval commune of Uzes. The 11th century Tour Fenestrelle is a 42 metre high Romanesque tower that is the definitive landmark, and a must see on a trip to Uzes. The Saturday night market is also famous across the region, selling locally produced food, clothing and plenty of touristy delights.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Saint-Privat-des-Vieux, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool, a tennis court and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 July 2018 - 2 January 2026: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£888.35 per booking, paid locally
10 bedrooms, Sleeps 19
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire