Villa With Private Pool In Saint-pierre-d'eyraud
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and private pool in Saint-Pierre-d'Eyraud, France
From £584 per week
Villa to rent in Saint-Pierre-d'Eyraud, France
With a private swimming pool and fishing lake, this attractive renovated farmhouse is situated halfway between the ancient towns of Ste. Foy-la-Grande and Bergerac.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
With a private swimming pool and fishing lake, this attractive renovated farmhouse is situated halfway between the ancient towns of Ste. Foy-la-Grande and Bergerac. 20 minutes away there are three recreational lakes, a world-class golf course, and wine tasting between Bergerac and St. Emilion. Set in the valley plains 2km to the north of the River Dordogne, on the outskirts of the village, there are large flat grounds surrounding the property with cultivated fields beyond. On the side there is a large covered dining terrace with French windows leading to the sitting room. Furnished largely with country antiques, the bright interior is welcoming and homely.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1800 and refurbished in 1990. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a private pool and is located in Saint-Pierre-d'Eyraud, only 12km from Bergerac. It is set in a very convenient location, just 500 metres away from a lake. There's also a restaurant 6km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and a garden.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 167 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Saint-Pierre-d'Eyraud, FranceThis villa has a pool, a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 February 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 28 May - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August 2020 - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 9 January - 2 July 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 July - 27 August 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 28 August - 31 December 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Maximum €2.53 per person per night, paid locally
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1800
- Year modernised: 1990
- Holiday home (internal area 120 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Unfenced water feature nearby
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (50 m2)
- Pool open June - end August
- Wireless internet
This villa has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 single bed
- Toilet no. 1: toilet without sink
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Washing machine
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 30000 m2)
- Free parking on site (space for 1 car)
- A barbecue
Show all 4 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 670 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 670 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 3 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000