Mas Des Vignes
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,183 per week
Villa to rent in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, the South of France
Villa overview - owner's description
With the French Riviera right on your doorstep, Mas des Vignes is a not-to-be-missed 165m2 three bedroom villa enjoying a fabulous location 300m away from the traditional village of St.
With the French Riviera right on your doorstep, Mas des Vignes is a not-to-be-missed 165m2 three bedroom villa enjoying a fabulous location 300m away from the traditional village of St. Paul de Vence.
This brand new house is built on 2 levels and stands out for its original decor. Access is through a welcoming entrance hall which leads to the lounge and dining areas. The open plan kitchen is modern and fully equipped, with direct access to a gorgeous terrace. The master bedroom is spacious and bright and features its own en-suite shower room. The views through the patio doors will leave you breathless. Finally, on the first floor there are two cosy bedrooms (one twin, one double) and one separate bathroom.
Overlooking an equestrian centre and surrounded by a huge partially fenced garden, the property is particularly suitable for families with young children.
The outside grounds are simply impressive: there is a charming vineyard area as well as a very handy garden where you can pick up seasonal vegetables and aromathic herbs. Furthermore, facilities include a 9x5 m private swimming pool for the little ones to splash about while you get tanned on comfortable sunbeds. There is also a ping-pong table for the adults and children alike to enjoy themselves.
To top it all, the property enjoys several shaded areas, a pergola and barbecue, perfect for delicious al-fresco meals surrounded by a beautiful environment.
Villa Interior (max. cap: 6 adults + 1 infant)
- Kitchen with: dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, dining facilities, A/C, patio doors opening up onto a covered terrace
- Open plan dining area with table and 6 chairs
- Living room with: cable TV, DVD player, CD player, patio doors opening up onto a covered terrace
- Master bedroom with queen bed, portable fan, ensuite shower room and patio doors
- Separate WC
- Laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- 2nd bedroom with double bed and portable fan
- 3rd bedroom with twin beds and portable fan
- Bathroom with bath, twin washbasin and toilet
- Rectangle-shaped private swimming pool (size: 9.5x4m / depth: 1.1 - 1.8m) with steps
- Poolside terrace
- Open Barbecue area with portable BBQ
- Partially enclosed garden (3000m2) with seasonal vegetables/aromatic herbs and vineyards
- Covered dining area
- Outdoor table, chairs and sofas
- Ping-pong table
- Portable fans
Mas des Vignes is located a few hundred metres from the perched village of St Paul de Vence, with its picturesque streets, ancient fountains, provencal boutiques and a magnificent view over the surrounding valley.
Venturing a little further you'll also find Vence, known as 'the city of art,' it is a very pretty hilltop town full of flowers, pavement cafes and galleries. Featuring a very classic French square - Place Clemenceau - where passers by stop for a coffee or meal to watch the world go by, you can also see the famous 'Matisse chapel' from here. The old town is a walled circle of medieval buildings with fountains at every turn - an attractive place to wander around the endless craft shops, galleries and vibrant market.
The glamorous towns of Cannes, Nice and perfume capital, Grasse are just a short drive awway!
Whatever you're in search of you'll be sure to find - beaches, harbours, perfume houses, a waterpark for the children en route to Antibes, watersports and even a trip to the iconic principality of Monaco where you can shop till you drop and then head off to the famous casinos.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 November 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 August 2017 - 24 August 2024: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£889.46 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Car hire optional