Villa With Private Pool In Saint-marcellin-lès-vaison
Villa with 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and private pool in Saint-Marcellin-lès-Vaison, the South of France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,201 per week
Villa to rent in Saint-Marcellin-lès-Vaison, the South of France
This stunning seven bedroom holiday home is wonderfully located near the peaceful village of Vaison-La-Romaine, surrounded by vineyards and with a lovely view of the village's old castle.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This stunning seven bedroom holiday home is wonderfully located near the peaceful village of Vaison-La-Romaine, surrounded by vineyards and with a lovely view of the village's old castle. It has been thoughtfully furnished with an elegant décor and includes a cosy living area, complete with bar area, a beautiful fireplace and a stereo system. Each of the bedrooms has been comfortably furnished: one of the bedrooms benefits from outdoor access to a small romantic table whilst another is equipped with a balneotherapy bath. Outside, the beautiful garden offers plenty of privacy and is well-equipped for a relaxing holiday. It boasts a swimming pool, summer kitchen and covered dining area - ideal for alfresco meals. The charming village is built along a river and offers breathtaking views of one of the most exciting sites in the region: Crestet. There is plenty to do in the surrounding region; you may wish to visit some of the nearby hilltop villages, such as Séguret, Sablet, Gigondas and Buisson, go hiking amongst the surrounding scenery, or browse some of the local shops and markets. The region is also home to an array of towns and cities including Orange (32km away), Carpentras (28km away) and Avignon (53km away).
This solidly constructed villa was originally built in 1980 and refurbished in 2013. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and mountain view; it is also located in Saint-Marcellin-lès-Vaison, 32km from Orange. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 2.5km away.
The villa has free cable internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
There is a golf course nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 135 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Saint-Marcellin-lès-Vaison, the South of FranceThis villa has a pool, a barbecue and a garden.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 September 2018 - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 12 January 2019 - 10 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1980
- Year modernised: 2013
- Holiday home (internal area 300 m2)
- Villa constructed from concrete
- Mountain view
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
- Houseowner lives on the site
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 10 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (50 m2)
- 1 TV
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Internet access via cable incl
- Air conditioning cold / hot (6 units)
Show all 7 facilities Show less
This villa has 7 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 2 single beds
Show all 7 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet without sink
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 8 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer (150 litres)
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 10 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Woodburning stove
- A garden (external area 1000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 4 cars)
- Swing and sandpit
- A barbecue
- Climbing frame
- Outdoor kitchen
- Pool available from June to September
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 11 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 378 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 378 bookings
Response rate: 82%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.