Domaine De St Julien
House with 10 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and private pool in Saint-Julien, France
From £2,133 per week
House to rent in Saint-Julien, France
This 10 bedroom house with private pool is located in Saint-Julien and sleeps 15 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
14-room house 600 m2 on 3 levels. Comfortable and stylish furnishings:
- Lounge 25 m2 with satellite TV, radio, CD-player and DVD
- Lounge 25 m2 with open-hearth fireplace
- Dining room
- Large kitchen (8 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer, grill, electric coffee machine) with dining table
- Separate WC
- On the lower ground floor
- Playroom with CD-player and hi-fi system
- Exit to the swimming pool
- Upper floor - 2 large rooms, each room with 1 french bed (140 cm), bath/bidet/WC and double hand-basin
- 2 rooms, each room with 2 beds (90 cm), bath/WC
- 2 small rooms, each room with 1 bed
- 2 showers/WC
- 2nd upper floor - 1 room with 1 bed (90 cm), bath/WC
- 2 rooms, each room with 2 beds (90 cm)
- Terrace 100 m2
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (6)
- Beautiful view of the countryside
- Washing machine, dryer, sauna (extra), telephone, iron, children's high chair, baby cot for up to 2 year olds, logs (free)
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking (fenced)
Very large, child friendly, very beautiful farm estate "Domaine de St Julien", 3 storeys, from the 19th century, built in 1865, renovated in 1993, surrounded by trees. Outside the resort, in a secluded, quiet position, in the countryside. Private:
- Park 15'000 m2 (fenced), beautiful, well-kept garden with lawn and trees, courtyard, swimming pool angular, heated, fenced (12 x 6 m, depth 150 - 190 cm, 15/03-31/10)
- Outdoor shower, tennis, basketball, children's playground (swing)
- Sauna (extra)
- Table tennis (all included), billiard table, playroom, table football, storage room for bicycles, central heating system
- Bicycles (5)
- Pre-arrival grocery service
- Telephone - free local and national calls
- In Winter
- Please take snow chains
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 5 km, grocery 5 km, restaurant 5 km, thermal baths "Contrexville"
- Contrexeville 20 km, Vittel et son Golf 30 km, Bourbonne les Bains et son casino 16 km, visite de cave a vins 19 km, fromagerie artisanale 5 km, verrerie artisanale 15 km
- Well-known lakes can easily be reached
- Hiking paths
- Car recommended
- Suitable for families, baby equipment on request (included)
- Heated pool at 21°C, possibility to heat up to 27°C on request (to be specified imperatively when booking)
- Tennis (training wall)
- Keeper provides a personalized welcome
- Finished basement arranged with care 100 m2
- Laundry room with 2 washing machines and tumble drier
- Extra Norwegian type sauna with 2 showers and direct access to the pool
- Suitable for families
- Smoke alarm, fire extinguisher
- Upright piano in the living room
- Kitchen with 2 dining tables
- 2 ovens, 2 freezers, 2 fridges
- American billiards
- 2 high chairs
- It is possible to rent the small house at the entrance to property: small simple house available for 2 people - 1 kitchen with 4 hobs, oven, dining room, 1 bedroom with double bed (on request and 200 Euros to be paid for on site)
The agent listed this house in their "Special selection" catalogue, so it is one of their most recommended properties. It is also good value for money. It has a private pool and a view of the countryside; it is also located in Saint-Julien. The nearest airport is 1003km away. It is set in a convenient location.
The house has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a telephone, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. The property has a sauna; it also has a BBQ, a garden, a private tennis court, a table tennis and a tennis court.
The house is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This house has 7 verified reviews.
5 out of 7 people recommend staying here
The house is basically well suited for holidays in the larger family. The rooms with WC / showers are still appealing today. Certain equipment (beach chairs, tables, umbrellas, kitchen etc) have gotten old. The area including tennis court does not look very well maintained. The villages of the region (with the exception of Vittel) are partially extinct, i. many no longer inhabited, dilapidated houses.
This is a lovely house in which to have a family holiday. Unfortunately, the house itself is not in great condition, the decoration is old and tired looking. In particular the kitchen is not equipped for large parties and the equipment is inadequate and sattered all around. The dishwashers are cheap poor quality which did not clean well. The pool steps are loose.
Welcoming reception by the caretaker xxx. No trouble was too much for him. St. Julien is located in a beautiful hilly landscape. Golfing, large supermarket 30 minutes by car. There is nothing to do in the vicinity.
The architecturally beautiful country house with its very high ceilings is a wonderful place in the middle of rural France. In high heat, the pool was a daily meeting place.
beautiful Domaine in a very quiet old small town, it is necessary that one has a car but that was already announced in advance so no surprise for us. Beautiful garden and pool, beautiful house for a cozy family outing or with a group of friends.
This house is:
Outside this house in Saint-Julien, FranceThis house is near a lively area. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 January 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Weekly laundry (bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€1,000.00 (approx. £882.75) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
About this house
10 bedrooms, Sleeps 15
- Pool with heating
- Private pool
- Private tennis court
Show all 5 facilities Show less
- Table tennis
- International TV programme
Show all 15 amenities Show less
- The tennis court is available
Show all 5 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Located in quite neighbourhood
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Country view
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
- Listed in agents "special selection" catalogue
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 42 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 42 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 5 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000