Villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Saint-Julien-d'Eymet, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £505 per week
Villa to rent in Saint-Julien-d'Eymet, France
The owners of Peach Cottage had a clear and simple plan: to create family friendly holiday homes in the heart of the Dordogne where castles, caves, market towns.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
The owners of Peach Cottage had a clear and simple plan: to create family friendly holiday homes in the heart of the Dordogne where castles, caves, market towns, vineyards and restaurants offer endless delights for the young and old.
The result is three simple yet charming stone houses made with families in mind, plus a host of handy and thoughtful services, designed to make guests' holidays easy and carefree.
Peach Cottage is one of two semi-detached cottages sharing a large garden with swimming pool with easy access steps for all ages, a children's swing and a lawn area for them to play. The garden contains an abundance of fruit trees including peach, pear, apple, cherry and plum. In front of the cottages is a large shared patio area with a dining table and a large barbecue for each cottage.
Indoors, there is a main double bedroom upstairs with an en-suite WC and hand basin and downstairs there is a twin bedroom with direct access to a fully tiled wet room style bathroom with shower and toilet.
Peach Cottage benefits from a peaceful countryside setting with vineyards and small farms ideal for exploring by car or bike. Yet a village is only 3 minutes' drive away and there is easy access to the Dordogne's many attractions, like its pretty villages, night markets, chateaux and vineyards. Eymet is only 10 minutes away, a fun aqua park 15 minutes and Bergerac, Duras and Issigeac are all under 30 minutes away.
Relaxing and fun family holidays are guaranteed at Peach Cottage, so it's no wonder that many guests return year after year.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
Peach Cottage, semi-detached cottage
- Well equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, stainless steel oven, Nespresso coffee machine, integrated fridge and washing machine.
- Twin bedroom with direct access to a fully tiled wet room style bathroom with a shower and toilet.
- Master bedroom with comfortable double bed with en-suite W.C. and wash hand basin.
- Shared kidney-shaped swimming pool with alarm system (size: 5x9m/depth: 2.4m)
- Sun loungers
- Shared patio dining space with outdoor garden furniture and barbecue for each cottage
- Shared Play Area
- Shared garden
- Children's swings
- TV with Free Sat channels
- DVD player
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Log wood burner
The nearest village with all the basic amenities you need for your stay is just 3 minutes away. Here you will find a boulangerie, a minimarket, a pharmacy, a bank and a post office. A vibrant wine tasting fair takes place around mid July, gathering more than 30 wine-makers from Bergerac and surrounding areas.
The bastide town of Eymet, sitting on the banks of the Dropt River, is just 10mins away. It is dotted with old buildings, alleyways, shops, bars, restaurants and a weekly market every Thursday to delight locals and tourists alike.
The charming medieval village of Issigeac is 25 minutes away where you will be impressed by its fascinating architecture, winding streets and its colourful Sunday morning market selling local produce. There are also boutiques, excellent restaurants and night markets in summer. Very popular events are the 'Foire aux Paniers et a la Vannerie' in July and the Medieval Day in August!
The old town of Bergerac (25 minutes) has kept its architectural heritage from the 14th, 15th and 16th centuries that can be seen in the half-timbered houses and narrow streets, full of local boutiques and good restaurants. Here, you will also find the unmissable 'Maisons de Vins' and will have the opportunity to take a tour along the 'Route de Vins'. Bergerac is also the starting point to discover the castles of the region such as Duras and Montbazillac.
For fun days out, there is an Aqua Park just 15 minutes away. It has swimming pools, water slides, beach volley, jacuzzi, sauna, spa, snack bar and evening entertainment. Moreover, the Bergerac Karting is also close by.
The nearest airports are Bergerac, Brive la Gaillarde and Toulouse, with Limoges, Rodez, Carcassonne and Bordeaux being further convenient options, all within a 3 hours' drive.
Although flying is the quickest way to get here, driving is a lovely way to travel and see other parts of France en route: get on a ferry and cross the Eurotunnel! The journey from Calais to the property is just 8 hours. Alternatively you can choose to travel by train, with the closest railway station being in Bergerac.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Saint-Julien-d'Eymet, FranceThis villa has a shared pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 June 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 June - 6 July 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 July - 7 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 September - 19 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 October - 26 October 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 January - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 April - 26 April 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 27 April - 24 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 May - 31 May 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 31 August - 18 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 October - 25 October 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 October - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January 2020 - 4 January 2025: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable