Joli Champ Whole Estate
Villa with 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Saint-Julien-d'Eymet, France
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,271 per week
Villa to rent in Saint-Julien-d'Eymet, France
Villa overview - owner's description
The owners of Joli Champ had a clear and simple plan; to create family friendly holiday homes in the heart of the Dordogne where castles, caves, market towns.
The owners of Joli Champ had a clear and simple plan; to create family friendly holiday homes in the heart of the Dordogne where castles, caves, market towns, vineyards and restaurants offer endless delights for the young and old.
The result is three simple yet charming stone houses made with families in mind, plus a host of handy and thoughtful services, designed to make guests' holidays easy and carefree.
The whole estate includes exclusive use of all three houses and their two swimming pools, making it an ideal solution for large families and groups of friends travelling together.
Joli Champ is the main detached house, which sits at the top end of the drive. This is an elegant restored barn with a private heated pool with electric security cover as well as a gated play area, patio with barbecue and lovely dining area. Indoors there are three bedrooms, an open-plan kitchen/lounge as well as a mezzanine with children's toys including a doll's house and a pirate ship. The kitchen is well-equipped and has the added bonus of offering a view over to the pool and fields.
Pear & Peach Cottages, are two adjoining cottages at the bottom end of the drive. They share a large garden with swimming pool with easy access steps for all ages, a children's swing and a lawn area for them to play. The garden contains an abundance of fruit trees including peach, pear, apple, cherry and plum. In front of the cottages is a large shared patio area with a dining table and a large barbecue for each cottage.
Pear Cottage has two double bedrooms. The downstairs bedroom has twin double beds, lovely exposed limestone walls and an original Perigordian fireplace and original tiled floor. Upstairs there is a bathroom with shower and the master bedroom with a king size bed plus a single bed. Peach Cottage has a main double bedroom upstairs with an en-suite WC and hand basin and downstairs there is a twin bedroom with direct access to a fully tiled wet room style bathroom with shower and toilet.
Joli Champ benefits from a peaceful countryside setting with vineyards and small farms ideal for exploring by car or bike. Yet a village is only three minutes' drive away and there is easy access to the Dordogne's many attractions, like its pretty villages, night markets, chateaux and vineyards. Eymet is only 10 minutes away, a fun aqua park 15 minutes and Bergerac, Duras and Issigeac are all under 30 minutes away.
Relaxing and fun family holidays are guaranteed at Joli Champ, so it's no wonder that many guests return year after year.
Good news! For alittle extra, this property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
Joli Champ Whole Estate - 16 guests/7 bedrooms/4 bathrooms
Joli Champ, detached house (7 guests/3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms)
- Open plan kitchen/lounge area. The kitchen is equipped with electric range cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, American fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, coffee machine and toaster
- Dining room
- Bedroom 1 - Master with King size bed and en-suite bathroom including shower and bath. Balcony doors overlooking the fields. There is plenty of space for a wooden cot which can be made available.
- Bedroom 2 - Lovely French Oak King size bed and stone feature wall, double doors and balcony
- Bedroom 3 - Delightful twin bedroom with single bed and pull out trundle bed underneath. A charming third single bed on a mezzanine level is suitable for older children. “The Birdsnest” is accessible via fixed steps.
- Family bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
- Charming mezzanine play area with a selection of children's toys including a dolls house and pirate ship.
- Guest W.C.
- Private heated salt-water swimming pool (size: 5m x 8m - depth 2.4m) with electric childproof cover
- Sun loungers
- Patio dining space with outdoor garden furniture and barbecue
- Outdoor gated play area
- DVD player
- Children's toys
- Iron and ironing board
Pear Cottage + Peach Cottage: 9 guests/4 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
Pear Cottage, semi-detached cottage (5 guests/2 bedrooms/1 bathroom)
- Well equipped kitchen with under counter oven and hob, two under counter fridges, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 with two double beds and room for a cot if required. It features exposed limestone walls, a superbly restored tapered Perigordian fireplace and original tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom with a king size bed and a single bed
Peach Cottage, semi-detached cottage (4 guests/2 bedrooms/1 bathroom)
- Well equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, stainless steel oven, Nespresso coffee machine, integrated fridge and washing machine.
- Twin bedroom with direct access to a fully tiled wet room style bathroom with a shower and toilet.
- Master bedroom with comfortable double bed with en-suite W.C. and wash hand basin.
- Kidney-shaped swimming pool with alarm system (size: 5x9m/depth: 2.4m)
- Sun loungers
- Patio dining space with outdoor garden furniture
- 2 Barbecues (one for each cottage)
- Play Area
- Children's swings
Facilities in each cottage
- TV with Free Sat channels
- DVD player
- Central heating (Peach Cottage only)
- Large wood burner
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Saint-Julien-d'Eymet, FranceThis villa has a pool and a children pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 April 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 April - 25 May 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 May - 1 June 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 8 September - 19 October 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 October - 26 October 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 5 January - 19 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 April - 3 May 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 May - 24 May 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 May - 31 May 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 6 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 7 September - 18 October 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 19 October - 25 October 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 26 October - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January 2020 - 4 January 2025: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£1,000.00 per booking, paid locally
7 bedrooms, Sleeps 16
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi
Central heating, Open fire